Hi everyone! :D

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey, I'm new here :p. I'm 17 and I live in Brazil.

I found this forum when I was depressed, I had google page open, and I searched for " Never felt so lonely ". I don't really know what I was trying to do, probably expressing my feelings to the computer ( Silly, I know >_<), but I ended up finding this, which is much better than being alone at all.

Well, I'm gay, and that's the reason of most of my pain. I've never told anyone, except this friend of mine, who told me he was gay first. =p Actually, I asked if he was, it's a long story haha. I'll tell you later if you want me to. But beside sharing that, we're not really close. I don't want to date him or anything, he's just a friend, and i'm afraid of bothering him with my problems. He's often busy playing computer games, too. :p

I can't trust most of my other friends... Or maybe I'm too scared to tell, haha. Anyway, this boy I was talking about was the one I felt closer to, and that's not much, as I've said before.

I'm living a very delicate part of my life and I'm scared of my future. What I seek here are friends I can share problems with. Wanna help people like me, and I need the help myself.

Looking forward to meet you guys. :)

Welcome to the Forum. I believe you will get some wise advice and make some friends here.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay! It is the reaction of stupid people that is wrong!

hey lonely.pianist!
Do u play the piano? is that why u chose that nickname?
this is a good place to share things we cant with the ppl around us.

Welcome :)

WishingWell said:
Welcome to the Forum. I believe you will get some wise advice and make some friends here.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay! It is the reaction of stupid people that is wrong!

Thank you for your support, I'm sure I will grow a lot with what people have to say here.

spectacles said:
hey lonely.pianist!
Do u play the piano? is that why u chose that nickname?
this is a good place to share things we cant with the ppl around us.

Welcome :)

Yes, I do play the piano. It has become my passion =D

Thank you ^^

Latest posts

Back