Hi. I'm new.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My name is Holly. I'm a 20 year old college student (junior) majoring in cinema.

So yeah. I'm lonely, pretty much all the time. It mainly boils down to the fact that I haven't had a boyfriend for almost 5 years--and when I did have a boyfriend back then, it was for about 3 weeks. So, because of that, I have serious self esteem issues. Like, 'why do boys have no interest in me? Well maybe it's because I'm repulsive.'

Haha, I'm really not outwardly depressing, that was just me making a joke kinda. :)

Welcome Holly! I hope you'll enjoy your stay :)

PS: Majoring in cinema, sounds interesting :) What's your favourite period/part in cinematographic history?

Peter Lorre said:
Welcome Holly! I hope you'll enjoy your stay :)

PS: Majoring in cinema, sounds interesting :) What's your favourite period/part in cinematographic history?

Heh, well. I'm more into the production side of filmmaking, and haven't really gotten into the more theoretical side. I do like learning about film noire though. I really liked the movie Double Indemnity.

Latest posts

Back