Hi, I'm new

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

travis

Reaction score
I seem to be struggling with a belief that I'm never going to get out of my situation of loneliness because I've already experienced it. The fact that I have already experienced it means that I'm different. Does anyone else understand this?

he travis dont loss too early
its not that ur the only one who are going through lonelyness
i think their more people here including me who are suffering from lonelyness
everybody has same or different reason for loneliness
just put your thought here
you will definately get right advice here
any way welcome to this forum

Welcome travis

I don't know but if experiencing loneliness in and of it's self means that someone is different then it is pretty common to be different. The feeling that a person is "never going to get out of my situation of loneliness" is not uncommon. Some people are quite hopeful that their situation will change while while others may feel that their life will never change.

Your experience of loneliness does not mean that you will never get out of it. Things can change with or without us wanting it to. Aside from whatever efforts a person may be able to take themselves there are changes going on in the world around them.

You can't have already experienced forever. A situation or mood does not last indefinitely. Though it may recur.

Latest posts

Back