Hi I'm new

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimberly

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this site. I was surprised to find a site for lonely people to chat with. Maybe this site is just what I need.

Hey, Kimberly. ^ ^ I'm quite new myself. But that doesn't mean I can't welcome you, does it? So, welcome!

Welcome Kimberly

Kimberly said:
Hi, I'm new to this site. I was surprised to find a site for lonely people to chat with. Maybe this site is just what I need.

I came to this site looking for something, and I found it. I have a far greater understanding of my situation now than I had prior to my arrival here, and have made my peace with the world. This site has given me so much - and I am sure that you too, will find what you were looking for here (even if you don't yet know what it is that you are looking for you - you will know once you find it).

Welcome, Kimberly. Don't be shy or afraid to post here, the members are all very kind, understanding people.

Hi kimberly, welcome to the forum, and hope you meet lots of friendly people, if you feel like chatting, please do feel free to send PM if you want.

Latest posts

Back