Hi...Kgrym here.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KeanuGrym

Reaction score
So here I am. Here on a forum for lonely people. I think I deal with loneliness better than others, but that might not be a good sign so I decided to join this board and perhaps others.

I don't have much a social life and all my good friends are elsewhere while I'm stuck in this hole somewhere in Texas. So I'm trying to have at least some social life online although the only chance I have to get on the internet is when i bring my laptop to McDonalds.

That being said I won't be online much, but anyways

...hey y'all

KeanuGrym said:
So here I am. Here on a forum for lonely people. I think I deal with loneliness better than others, but that might not be a good sign so I decided to join this board and perhaps others.

I don't have much a social life and all my good friends are elsewhere while I'm stuck in this hole somewhere in Texas. So I'm trying to have at least some social life online although the only chance I have to get on the internet is when i bring my laptop to McDonalds.

That being said I won't be online much, but anyways

...hey y'all

Howdy!!

Internet service at Mcdonalds?
well, we learn something new everyday!
Welcome to the forum (:)

Welcome to the forum! It would be great to have you around more often, because we could always use more lonely people here. ^-^ When you get the chance to come back on, let us know a bit about yourself. It's nice to meet new people. :)

Kind of interesting how many people are stuck in a hole somewhere. Thank god for Internet.

Latest posts

Back