Hi there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

organicNYgirl

So I'm the new girl. I'm not sure where to start and it feels like there's a lot to tell. But the basics are that I'm lonely. There should be a group called LA (Lonesome Anonymous lol).

I desperately desire to make friends and have loved ones but my shyness and anxieties always hinder me. I joined this forum in hopes that I can meet like minded people, maybe even some that have overcome their shyness and/or anxiety.

A little about me, I'm sarcastic....very sarcastic. This doesn't go over well with everyone I've found ;-) I love to read and cook and drive and listen to and play music (and write run on sentences). I don't like television or technology that much. I'm a throwback. Living in some long forgotten era. I'm a pescetarian. A liberal. A goofball. Sensitive. Quirky. Sometimes moody. So basically, human.

Hi and welcome, great intro :). I don't really like TV too! don't have a cell, or even tweet or go on FB! Feel free to write me as Id love to know more about you :) seems like we have similar things in common.

Peace & Love :)

Sarcasm you say, hmm? I'm never sarcastic, I hate sarcasm.

One time, right, I was walking down the road, and this guy in the street says to me "Nice weather!" Only it wasn't. It was a little bit cloudy, So do you know what I did, right? I grabbed hold of him, sunk my teeth into his neck really tight and BIT HIS HEAD OFF.

Cos I hate sarcastic people.

Welcome to the forum.

I like sarcasm. Not when it's used for being disrespectful of course, but I enjoy it in general.

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the site.

Ren & Stimpy are awesome.

Latest posts

Back