hi :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enso

Reaction score
Hey guys, hope everyone is well :)
Im Uni student from London, and i've just been feeling depressed recently. I went through a bad stage of depression last year...i thought i was over it but it keeps creeping back now and again.

Im also what most people would call a 'stoner', but i've really been trying to cut down. The only problem is, when im not smoking weed then my anxiety and feelings of lonliness sky rocket...im only just starting to realise how much of a crutch it really is for me.

Ive tried councilliung and stuff like that...but i find it so much easier to be honest talking to a computer screen than an actual person so i thought i'd sign up here and see if it helps...so... yeah, bit of a long intro, but yeah, hi everyone :)

Hi there! welcome to the boards!

A stoner eh? that takes me back a feeew years ago (:) heehee!!! aint nothing wrong with that at all.

As for the other stuff... yes being here will help as you are not alone, and folks here are willing to support you, and better yet they will understand you.

Have fun, and don't sweat the small stuff.
HUGGS to you!

Thanks! Just trying to learn how to be content with myself without having to resort to getting high...its turning out to be quite a challenge. Im glad i found this site, it's always nice to know you're not alone when it comes to feeling lonely/depressed (not that im happy that other people are depressed but, well, you know what i mean!)

I've noticed people with addictions tend to have pretty bad anxiety at times, myself included! But have faith, You can do it =] And welcome!

I know how you feel, I sadly smoke out every night to make myself feel better for atleast a few hours. It is the only thing that helps me.

Hi and welcome. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. If you ever need a person to chat with, I'm there :D

Thank you for your knowledge! It's good for my work!

Latest posts

Back