Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kodo

Reaction score
Im not a 100% sure how too start this so im just gona jump right in.

Hi im Matthew im 17 and im from Ottawa Ontario, i moved here from quebec around 4 years ago and since then my life has been going down hill. ive been in and out of school till i was 16 and droped out and never really was sucesfull at making some social relationship here in Ottawa.

I used too have alot of friends and 2 very close one's too, my grades where never good but it wasnt because i din't understand the course or what not i just never crasp the concept of sucess in doing a good job on something. I was the kid that would do the big project and have it all done but never take it out of my locker and fail the thing,
i get yelled at by the teachers and my dad but i dint know what too think. anyways after i started missing school i went into therapy and thats when it all started you missed one day of school then two then three and before you know it your SOL and you just decide not too go anymore, i was loosing my friends gain a little weight then my mom moved out quit her job and went too Ontario and well i thought fresh start well i was wrong.

In ontario i started school and just never really got into it, nothing change i was missing school and there was nothing too stop me, My parents gave up on forcing me too school and my mother was in a worse reck than me just was not the best combo ever. I then got into this program at the hospital that helps kids get back into school, I met a few friends there, hope was even on the horizon but that fell threw just like all the other glimmers of hope:( .

So now im here in Ottawa almost a adult have the equivelent of grade 9 highschool my moms is getting close too retirement and she woulnt be able too aford me and her on it im strugling too get the coffidence too apply too some jobs so i can at least help her and im just crying for some help, some people that i can just turn too for advice anything. I hope i can find some here ..

Sorry if i came on a bit strong i just had too write that out at least once even if its too strangers

Hi Matthew, and welcome to A lonely life forums :)

I can see how you're feeling down, but don't worry, you're in no means alone. If you want to talk about specific things, or just random things, post some posts in the forums, most people respond to pms as well.

See you around :)

I know how it is. I've been through the same and had to quit school.

Welcome to the forums. You'll find what you need here, rest assured.

It does get better, sooner or later. Never lose faith, my friend.

Hi Kodo. I'm from Sountern Ontario (near stinky Hamilton). Welcome to the forums.

Do you have any ideas at how you are going to continue on with your life? Do you plan on going to school later in the future?

There are many people here who are willing to help. Post some of your thoughts and what you are thinking of doing to be able to get on a good path to be able to help yourself out and your family.

Take care, Joe.

Welcome Matthew :)

Latest posts

Back