House by the Sea

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

Reaction score
The warm ocean breeze flows through
your beautiful, long, dark hair. I
wish I was there with you, walking
by your side.

Your gorgeous green eyes twinkle
from beams of moonlight. Despite
all the obstacles in my path,
I will find my way to you.

I hear your soft voice soothing
my tortured soul, filling me
with joy, and warming my heart.
How I long to be in your arms.

Soon, love, I'll join you
there where the scent of the
air smells like the sea. We'll
dine under the stars and drink
your sugary tea.

Until that day, you'll be
the angel of my dreams. Though
time is against us it seems,
it too will pass and we'll be
together at last.

Jesse, A truely beautiful image and message. This one is made more beautiful, beyond the intensity of emotions but because of the ocean and moonlight...
Lovers walking beside the sea with a gentle, ocean breeze caressing them and the moonlight filling the time with its magical glow....Irrisistable... :) I'm a complete "chunk of chocolate, in the hot sun" for anything having to do with the ocean or a moonlit night! :D

This poem reminds me of Annabel Lee by Edgar Allan Poe. :)

[youtube]avKxInSbGuQ&feature=related[/youtube]

Soph---I love that Poe poem as well. I haven't come across it in years. Thanks for sharing i.... :)

Sorry it has taken me a bit to get back to you guys. I've started college and have been extremely busy!

Nina said:
Jesse, A truely beautiful image and message. This one is made more beautiful, beyond the intensity of emotions but because of the ocean and moonlight...
Lovers walking beside the sea with a gentle, ocean breeze caressing them and the moonlight filling the time with its magical glow....Irrisistable... :) I'm a complete "chunk of chocolate, in the hot sun" for anything having to do with the ocean or a moonlit night! :D

Thanks Nina! I'm really glad you liked it. :D I've written quite a few poems! If you'd like to read any of them, they're buried in the pages of this section of the forum. :) Please don't bump the old threads :p You can give me feedback in this thread or pm if you like!

SophiaGrace said:
This poem reminds me of Annabel Lee by Edgar Allan Poe. :)

[youtube]avKxInSbGuQ&feature=related[/youtube]

That poem is amazing! Edgar Allan Poe is awesome. :) Thanks for the link!

Jesse--
I'm having difficulties posting here today, everytime I switch forums or threads I have to fiddle around and get logged in again. It's driving me batty! As soon as it's fixed I'll be able to read and enjoy it and send you a pm. I am now on my 3rd attempt at posting this.....ERRR. I get un-logged and NOW get an error screen have to copy my post, go out and come back in to try 3 times to get logged back in.

The forum seems like it's been acting up lately. :S

Latest posts

Back