How can I get women to approach me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wear tag body spray... They will be EVERYWHERE! No but try to stand out or do something out of the crowd that would get her to notice and or approch you but don't make it embaressing ;)

Maybe get some piercings? I know I got more attention when I got my ears and eyebrow done.

I have asked a smilar question about how to get guys to approach me since im a girl.Because im too shy ,actually alot of girls will wait for the guy to do the first move and approach them first.There are some guys who I see staring at me everytime I see them I know they are interested but do not know how to strike a convo or introduce themselves to a totally strange girl.But heck yeah its like their eyes are dying to say something and I want to talk to them too but I don't know how even if they make it clear they like me,and me too im dying that they step up and speak to me LOL (ok i was speaking of a certain guy right now xD we have this sort of "silent affection" LOL) so people here advised me to smile so now everytime he looks at me I smile at him.Hopefully he'll speak up.
I also think it would be SOOO much easier for me to approach a guy and introduce myself if he was alone.Id never approach one sarrounded by a group of friends cause its scary and ill be too nervous feeling they are listening to my every word .
So thats about it xP

I often think about approaching certain women sometimes. My fear isn't with insecurity, but it actually evolving into something over months or years and then they freakin' leave with no trace or no goodbyes. It was pretty devastating the first time it happened.

Delivered a great speech at the Arab club meeting, got an ovation, but I had to leave for Martial Arts class. By time I came back the meeting was over. The girl has a boyfriend, he came in right as the meeting ended, and she ran into his arms. Didnt kiss him but they hugged for forever. There's enough evidence on facebook that they're dating. I met a bunch of hot girls tho, so I'm not devestated.

Umm I don't know much about girls but I think that girls that would approach a guy for anything other than being friends are quite rare and if they do I think you should be worried.

So anytime a woman approaches a man because she might be interested means she may have problems? lol

Lawliet said:
Umm I don't know much about girls but I think that girls that would approach a guy for anything other than being friends are quite rare and if they do I think you should be worried.

Why? Because she's a slut or a man-eater? A woman of low morals and character? Where is it written that Nice Girls can't be the one who approaches the guy?

I'm sorry I dont believe I deserve this incel. I'm supposed to be confident right? I work, I work out, I study hard, I smile, I'm polite to people, sometimes I party, I have spend YEARS working on my social skills, when quite frankly, in this culture there not that bad. I already posted my picture, I can't be that ugly.

I honestly dont think I deserve to be ignored by women. I dont know how much longer I'm going to last before clinical depression consumes my life. Eventually I'm gonna withdraw from my family and friends out of humiliation of being the 3rd wheel all the time.

Socrates, this might sound arrogant, but I would never have approached a guy, I expected the guy to approach me -in a nice, polite way!
Women don't IGNORE you by not approaching you! You're expecting too much, mate.
Just go out -pub, club, cafe- if you see someone who looks nice, smile at her, if she smiles back, go over to her, ask if she'd like a drink and if she says yes go from there. It doesn't have to be (and probably won't be) Mrs. Right from the start. It's not only girls who have to kiss a lot of frogs first before finding their Prince, right? This way you'll learn to be relaxed aroung women and you'll learn how to make the first step.
Good luck ;)

"We were young. I worked on the base and had met many guys but this one stood out. I loved his smile, his affectionate way, I just loved him. "

In other words she asked me out :p

lmao...she also told me, it was because i didn't ask her out...like the rest of the dudes...
I stood out..:p

hahahhaha...I'll bet, becuase I had just gotten into a bar fight the previous night becuase a chick decided to lip lock
me. She just decided to reached out and made out with me. She too was hitting on me for months.

I've also had women come up to me and told me straight up and say all they want is sex...
I've also had women take me home with them for days or months.
I had plenty of girls chased me in HS or college.
hahahha...so just becuase a woman approch me dosn't neccesary ment I was going to say "YES" either.

Most women don't know this at first or when they approch me.
hahahha...I'm a lead guitar player. It's my personality or a vibe I put out. My essence
I make some women bloode boil..passionately, affectionately.lol
While some women finds me repulsive...lmao

By the same tokken i find some women replusive or is not attractive to them.
It's beyound her looks. Just becuase she has good looks dosn't neccesary ment, I'd go gaa gaa over her either.

I'm attracted to certain people. She'll make my bloode boil just being around her.
Lots of compatibilies beyound looks, sex..etc.
I have a deeper connection with certain people.

All the women I've had long term relationships with asked me out.lol
It dosn't happen everyday...i didn't planned for any of those women to ask me out.
Everyone of those experinces happend un expectedly to me...I was bascailly minding my own bussiness.
I've asked women out and the odds of that is relatively the same of getting rejected or accepted.

I've had wild bird landed on my hand and looked at me deep into my eyes, into my soul.
Onething I've notice about those experince were..I had to let go of all my fears...
The bird made serveral flight path to me..after I extended my hands out for it.
I basically had to go into a meditation state of being. I let go of all my fears.
Not until I've let go...did that bird landed on my hand.

Well...women apporch me or people approch me in general is becuase I think and know I'm a loveable person or being.

Lonesome Crow said:
"We were young. I worked on the base and had met many guys but this one stood out. I loved his smile, his affectionate way, I just loved him. "

In other words she asked me out :p

lmao...she also told me, it was because i didn't ask her out...like the rest of the dudes...
I stood out..:p

hahahhaha...I'll bet, becuase I had just gotten into a bar fight the previous night becuase a chick decided to lip lock
me. She just decided to reached out and made out with me. She too was hitting on me for months.

I've also had women come up to me and told me straight up and say all they want is sex...
I've also had women take me home with them for days or months.
I had plenty of girls chased me in HS or college.

Most women don't know this at first or when they approch me.
hahahha...I'm a lead guitar player. It's my personality or a vibe I put out. My essence
I make some women bloode boil..passionately, affectionately.lol
While some women finds me repulsive...lmao

All the women I've had long term relationships with asked me out.lol
It dosn't happen everyday...i didn't planned for any of those women to ask me out.
Everyone of those experinces happend un expectedly to me...I was bascailly minding my own bussiness.
I've asked women out and the odds of that is relatively the same of getting rejected or accepted.

I've had wild bird landed on my hand and looked at me deep into my eyes, into my soul.
Onething I've notice about those experince were..I had to let go of all my fears...
The bird made serveral flight path to me..after I extended my hands out for it.
I basically had to go into a meditation..I let go of all my fears.
Not until I've let go...did that bird landed on my hand.

Well...women apporch me or people approch me in general is becuase I think and know I'm a loveable person.

This guy here says women approach him. If women arent approaching me, there must be something wrong with me.

SocratesX said:
This guy here says women approach him. If women arent approaching me, there must be something wrong with me.

there's nothing wrong with you...
Just know you are loveable and plenty of women will find you attractive.

Don't think like that...
Stop going into negative thinking.

I know it's hard at times but please do not go into self defeating thinking.

I'm trying to rebuild a relationship with someone that loves me very, very much.
I'm grateful that she came into my life. She's a very beautiful woman inside and out.
It's fustrating the honeysuckle out her sometimes when I don't beliving in myself.
She recently told me.."don't under estimate yourself"
I had a carefree and a sort of bad boy attitude (confidence) when she asked me out.
At the sametime I was wasn't a cockie SOB.
I'm learning how to be humble and confidence at the sametime.
That's the other part of me that she found attractive...my humbleness.
I also have a very loving and gentle side of me.
That's what she saw/sees in me...A strong man that can lead her , at the sametime humble
enough to admit my wrongs. To love and hold her gentlely.

I'm not afraid to show my emotions. I cried many times in front of her.
Not becuase I want pity from her..It's becuase I love her very much and my heart explodes
everytime i talk to her. They are tears of love.

I was a lead guitar player in my band. It was my band. I was the leader.
That part of me natually shows in other aspect of my life..and she saw that.

I had to have a lot of confidence becuase she has a lot of confidence...after all she asked me out.
On top of that...I'm asian (Thai). She's cucasian and had all kinds of guys hitting on her as she stated.
It was right in the middle of bigot country (Texas). She was going againts the grain, all odds and going
to the length of asking me out becuase she loves me. I deffinitely didn't fit in and stood out like a sore thumb
as far as looks was concern.lmao

Her love for me and my love for her is bigger than all the fucken hate...

I have 2 kids with 2 seperate women, and I'm going through my 2nd divorce? At this point I think it is in my best interest to stay away from women. I dont want to be that guy that has like 5 kids with 5 different women and getting divorced for the 5th time.. Btw, Im never getting married again. I shall be alone FOREVER.. forever.. orever.. ever.. ver.. er....

Latest posts

Back