how do i get out of this dump called my life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SighX99

Reaction score
i fel like ive become this empty person. life is at a dead end it cannt get any more emptier. in all the conversation ive had with people, its becoming more more empty. i feel like i have no opinion, canot communicate...ive lost the ability to meet new people. i dont want to admit it but i do. im tired of meeting new people and making an ass out of myself and trusting people that will fail you.but i need friends but i dont kno where to go anymore. never had a girl dont even kno how to get some everytime i seee a couple i heart cringe hoping the worst for them. ive become embittered by life i dont kno how to get out of it. i feel for so long ive wanted keep people around me happy, but they all failed me. i no longer be lieve in karma. i sit all day contemplating what im gonna do and i just lay around, smoking weed daydreaming about what kind of good life i wouldve had if something in my life worked out once. theres nothing to do, no one to meet anymore just my lonely self. lifes been so shitty... no way out. just my fuckin rant no one realy fuckin cares. al the friends ive once thought were true turned out to be honeysuckle. turned out no one really cared

Hey Sigh,

I hear you man. I think there seems to be two issues: I sense serious depression--if you feel you cannot really function anymore. Also, the weed is pretty famous for robbing people of the strength and desire to keep fighting the good fight.

What are some things you can do to improve your situation? Are you presently employed? Do you think you might need to talk to a good counselor about feeling depressed and tired of life?

Hugs,

LG

PS People DO care. I care. :)

Any true solution to loneliness must address the inextricable discontent of sheer pointlessness.

Latest posts

Back