I did a deal with God

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update

As am sure you all must had worked out for your self Ive not been having such a hot time of things lately.

I suppose this thread was just as much about me as the dog.

We have just had the test results back and he was poisoned.

Its to early to tell if he well ever be back to he's old self but things are looking hopfull :D Am really glad to say.

I have been in a lot of physical pain. Now this is something am used to, to a degree but in the past 4 days its really gone to a level where I was not thinking to great. I Guss this made me a tad moor emotional then I would had been with the hole dog thing. I really have not been myself. I do feel a little better to day though and for the first time in days have not got up in the night in pain.

We do know where the poison is from as well. This ppl had put some things down out side called moth balls. The vet did tests and has confirmed this is where the poison come from. Like most dogs he's into everything. So that's what happend. He is still sleeping a lot but is doing good :D As someone said here even if he had gone then at lest he would have had a good life why he was here. That normally is the view I would had taken, but ye I was feeling like crap and well, reading back fro this thread its like it was another person posting. Normally I would not be so emotional but I Guss am only human :)

Its a funny thing when you haven't been feeling to well, when you start to feel better its like you start seeing life in a better why and like there is hope again and now am wanting to get rid of this pain all together so I can start living again. its a real nice day out. All I wont to do is get my bike out and go for it. But i deer not yet. Just a couple moor days I think and I well feel back to %100. well %100 for me lol *touches wood that I well feel good* :) That's a saying over here BTW lol

Hey dude, I'm so glad you are feeling better. Hope your dog gets back to his old self too.
I left out one thing on my bucket list.

16. Go for a bike ride with Bluey.:)

Really glad to hear that things are looking up for your dog and you bluey, things always seem worse when you are in a bad spot too, I would be pissed at that neighbor for putting down those moth balls man I would be so angry about that, did they tell you all that they were doing that? That is so dangerous, I hate those things....

Well its not really a neighbor that's put them down. just a copal of guys that live together across the field that's behind my parents home.

We have reported them to the RSPCA as there illegal to use in public. I have no idea why they put them on the field. they are just behind there fence but there is no reason to had put them there. its not there land, its public land. No one has approached the guys yet as there have had run ins for other things with other ppl and there both big and highly strung guys apparent. and yes there gay not that it should make a difference but just in case your where wondering. but its not being left there of that I am sure off. just cos there two guys and big and apparently like arguing with ppl dose not mean where going to back down. At the very lest they owe us an apology and currently over £260 in vet bills.

Bluey said:
Well its not really a neighbor that's put them down. just a copal of guys that live together across the field that's behind my parents home.

We have reported them to the RSPCA as there illegal to use in public. I have no idea why they put them on the field. they are just behind there fence but there is no reason to had put them there. its not there land, its public land. No one has approached the guys yet as there have had run ins for other things with other ppl and there both big and highly strung guys apparent. and yes there gay not that it should make a difference but just in case your where wondering. but its not being left there of that I am sure off. just cos there two guys and big and apparently like arguing with ppl dose not mean where going to back down. At the very lest they owe us an apology and currently over £260 in vet bills.

Good, I hope they throw the book at those guys didn't know they were illegal to use in public but that is a great law who knows maybe they will get put in jail for a bit with past run ins and all, I sure hope so

NeverMore said:
Bluey said:

Good, I hope they throw the book at those guys didn't know they were illegal to use in public but that is a great law who knows maybe they will get put in jail for a bit with past run ins and all, I sure hope so

Well they may not have known they was harmful to animals but it dose give clear warning on the packet. So you would have to be pretty dumb not to know. I don't think they well get put in jail but I do hope they get fined. To be honest I doubt anything well happen as with things like this ppl always seem to get away with it.

I am glad things are looking better.

Minus said:
I am glad things are looking better.

oh ye he is so much better. I am so glad as well :D He is still sleeping a lot but he is much better. There is some Justice in the world after all :) Not even the vet can believe how well he is :)

Glad things are better. Bet you hadn't realised how much you love that wee fella:)

scotsgirl said:
Glad things are better. Bet you hadn't realised how much you love that wee fella:)

You know I didn't. I know I thought he was cool but ye he has totally got my hart this is true. Guss am just a softy.

i really hope your dog gets better buey.

also you should talk to those neighbers and just tell them what happened i'm sure they'll reasonable, and just tell them they shouldn't be throwing those kind of things on the ground.

we love you bluey

:D

evanescencefan91 said:
i really hope your dog gets better buey.

also you should talk to those neighbers and just tell them what happened i'm sure they'll reasonable, and just tell them they shouldn't be throwing those kind of things on the ground.

we love you bluey

:D

oh thanks :)

Well the council came and moved all them moth balls away.

Apparently they are unreasonable ppl we have heard. That's why we haven't said anything to them yet. All tho I have not meet the guys that live there my self. They don't live right next door but over the field that's behind my parents place you see. But the good thing is the moth balls have gone. So no moor animals can get hurt. I think the reason they put them there is cos cats don't like the smell of them. So cats stay away but our snoop is not a cat, he,s a dog and like all dogs well eat anything. He's not a very street wise dog ether as he's been spoiled rotten :D Am glad to say.

Latest posts

Back