I don't know how I should feel?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
I been waiting almost two week to meet and talk with my therapist. It was a lot easier to talk to her than my psychiatrist last year. She would ask the question and I would answer, and everything went great until I told her I don't have any friends....(a brief pause) then she said "well at least you have your girlfriend"! What? I don't have any girlfriend, wait how should I feel?

On the one hand, she think I should have a girlfriend, and on the other hand she remind me that I don't have a girlfriend. How should I feel?

Later on, I walk to the dining hall and some girl dress as a country girl and we walk past each other and she smile, and I try my best to smile. I don't really understand since she walk with her friend, and saw me and smile. There is something about a girl with a cowboy hat that turn me on, make me fall head over heel. I grab a drink a few second after and notice she was staring at me. I'm not sure what it mean? She is 2 inches taller than me, so that was awkward when there like so many tall white good looking guys. I turn away after all, wasn't sure if she was interested or not, but she sure was cute.

I haven't got stare by a girl since last year, so this is a good sign. Other than that, nothing much has change. I'm just going to watch scary movies in my room alone until Halloween past. Seeing that none of the floor mate care enough to invite me to do whatever it is that they do, I can glad I don't have to live here next quarter.

What do you guys think? I would approach her if I was certain she like me, though it not my first experience this year. I knew last year, a couple of girls like me, cause they approach me and we sort of flirt, but I had anxiety back then, so tough luck!

Having to lose friends is bad, but having to lose chances to date is much worst!

Maybe my confidence is soaring and girls notice that. I feel very comfortable being me now, as working out and building muscle has help my confidence severely. I no longer walk like I'm on a stick, I'm more grounded and my body is more well rounded, but I still wish I was tall though.

You should feel like correcting the mistake of letting her know you do not have a girlfriend. Maybe she was being figurative and something like Lady Liberty or Mother Nature is your girlfriend.... *shrug*

i'm not sure how you should feel but i'm proud of you.
that sounds nice =)

You should correct your therapist...that's what you pay them for: To know you and understand, and to help you accordingly...not to judge. If you don't correct her, then you are effectively wasting money because she does not know your full situation. I dunno about you, but I'd rather drop a cinder block on my foot than waste the kind of money a therapist gets ;)

Tall doesn't always get you girls. I'm 6', but do you know how many girls disqualify me just because I'm also skinny? I can work out all I want; the build of my body will always pretty much be thin like I am, no matter my actual lifting capacity. My shorter friends get way more girls than I do because they're stockier. I wish I could gain like, 15 pounds.

Then again, I pick up about as many women as a celibate monk..so.... :p

Also, chances are that girl likes you. You should have smiled back and found a way to interact with her. Personally, I would have grabbed another drink cup, pointed to it, then to her, etc. Kind of a "Me? You? Drink?" lighthearted gesture. Go try for it!

Move to TX dude...country gals with long blonde hair wearing boots, cowboy hats and boobs hanging out
are dime a dozen. You'll melt in their fingers too with the sweet southern accent they have.

Then again...there's T and A everywhere at any california's beach :p
Or just go down the road to Bakersfield, there's plenty of farmers and country gals thar.

Latest posts

Back