I Hate My Life!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lonelygirl

Gawd I'm sick of being a real-life desperate housewife! People, you don't realize how hellish it can be! I'm sitting here on my sofa, surrounded by two large bins of laundry that needs to be folded and put away before it's totally wrinkled. Dishes in the sink. Books to put away. Mail and stacks of junk mail to sort and bills to pay. Floors to vaccuum, toilets to scrub, showers full of mildew no matter how hard I try to scrub it away it always comes back. Fridge full of leftovers from Easter that will rot if I don't hurry up and cook them into something and/or freeze the leftover.

My kid's little plastic potty in the kitchen (we have no bathroom on the main level) is full of piss and poo. I need to take it upstairs balancing it precariously, put it in the toilet, rinse it out and wipe it out.

On top of housechores (which I have stopped doing about 5 months ago, I barely do anything at all anymore due to depression, obesity, tired, and unmotivated) I have 3 part time jobs. My kid is very demanding. I don't want to do anything just sit around eating, watching crappy TV shows like Flavor of Love Girls Charm School and Best Week Ever and Talk Soup and Celebrity Eye Candy and play on the internet and goof off.

I hate being a housewife but I would feel too guilty to put my kid in daycare. Daycare is horrible around here mostly illegal immigrants who don't give a crap and get paid horrible wages, but the weekly cost is actually quite expensive.

I have to go and wash my hair and give my kid a bath and take him to a playdate with another fat miserable housewife and her kid. See you later.

I do hope things get better, I truly do..if you need to talk more please PM me...

I would hate such a life too. :p *pats lonelygirl* Hope it gets better..

Hi everyone, THANK you for support. I do appreciate the sentiment and understanding about the ENDLESSNESS of housework. It's fing ridiculous--once you finally get done with the process you have to start all over again the next day. I feel really guilty, though. Being a mother, there is so much GUILT involved! I feel guilty about pretty much everything. Most of all I feel guilty for being a bad role model for my child. I'm very fat. His dad is about 40 pounds overweight. So, I REALLY REALLY don't want my son to be fat. I don't want him to feel the pain, taunting, and rejection that I suffered my whole childhood and adult life.

My main goal is to get the weight off and to get a job that I really want. I want to travel, see the world again, take my child overseas and allow him to see the world, have some f-ing PLEASURE and happiness rather than just drudgework, loneliness, boredom and frustration with life.

I do hate my life as well, in fact I would do anything to have your life just to keep myself from being lazy all the time and stop thinking about what’s wrong with me and my life. I’m so lazy at home that all I do is sit at home and watch TV all day, and lately non stop interneting. My laziness shows that we as a family spend an extra $100 on our electricity bill but that aint a quarterly bill, we get ours on a monthly basis. $400 Australian on our most recent one. Though I know that it’s good getting help from the internet rather than a bottle of pills and a dodgy councilor, but at the end of the day only we can help ourselves and at the end of the day all I want is friends. Sure it sounds bad but Ill do anything to cheer you up lonely girl.Lonely girl maybe we should swap tasks for one day you deserve to put your feet up I would surely would love to rub your feet (don’t know if your husband will approve though), relax and watch good quality television. Folding clothes and washing the dishes are what I would do, I do have books as well to be put back were it should be vacuum, etc etc etc. I would do all this for the price of one thing friendship. I would do anything to cheer you up, you don’t deserve this misery I will be your personal trainer if only I was close to you, I would help you lose the weight will both do it together I myself am 20kg overweight but I guess overweight in Australia is considered anorexic in America, I am 102 kg, if I took my clothes off I am exactly 100kg, but through the power of door to door sales I’ve lost 10kg in 6 months. I would be your friend anyway. We would go to the gym together, not walk but run around in the neighborhood, take you out to the movies. I would help you and stick with you even when times are tough. Though I’m just a professional, pathetic loser at home thinking that I am a pro sometimes, I am nothing but a useless fish thinking that it is big time in a very, very small pond and I still depend on my parents and I’m already 19yrs old turning 20 in July the 14th (Bastille Day). I think my parents must be really curious what the hell is going on with me but to shy, to afraid to ask what the fresia is wrong with me. We are all shy at home we rarely speak to one another, just hello when we see each other and goodbyes when we go for work. Though my social life has improved like 200% better, I still don’t have a girl friend, ive never had, never been kissed, never had sex and I want to know what its like especially for my age I should be out experiencing things such as dating and having SEX.

Talking about community and overseas matters just replying on useless, rude immigrants doing any job as long as they get money, I am also an immigrant born in the Philippines but moved to Australia when I was 9yrs old, I am now 19yrs old. But a lot of immigrants like us do give a crap and not all get horrible wages. A lot of Asians I know work for the top law firms as barristers as lawyers, people work as nurses, they do so well get distinctions in college, KICK ASS A+ Grades in High school the lots, though maybe I am not like that anymore and never was, I used to study but rarely got KICK ASS A+ grades, and have been working in the sales industry for the last 2yrs. Though Australia has done great things for me, the lifestyle is great though I’m not being racist but I do think a lot of Australians do lack class in terms of behavior and certainly ethics. I would certainly know because ive worked in sales before and I do hang around with them. I worked in telesales and did a bit of door to door sales. They are so verbally abusive on the phones and some can be physically intimidating and abusive in their houses.

Because I have an accent over on the phones even though my English is fine, people is still skeptical and is really conscious of me especially giving out their credit details because they think I am calling from another country, and they had dodgy experiences themselves with sales reps or should I say scams and con artists most from India. So they end up asking me if they can speak to a real Australian such as my supervisor. Yeah Australians can be cruel sometimes,and yes businesses can see the full potential and take advantage of multiculturarism but not many people like Asians. Most Australian immigrants who end up big time on tv or in the cinemas are people from Europe, South or North America, Africa and the Pacific islands (Russel Crowe is From New Zealand), but not much from Asia even though we have 1 million Asians living in Australia.

Job wise I can remember a lady that ive tried to sign up for my product; we did all the paper works everything. It took me about 30-40 minutes to get this sale. I was about to go and then she then decided to change her mind took my sales sheets and ripped it to shreds. That was $50 worth of commission for me, and I ended up carrying a negative attitude with me throughout the day, but as I walk the lonely streets in the dark I never thought for a moment that I was lonely, more like I am worthless. Anyways if your busy doing house chores the last thing you want is me calling you up at worse intruding in your privacy at 7.30 pm and helping you save money on your phone bills right? But I would call you up and knock on your door just doing my job, but not as a salesman but as your friend.

A fascinating socio-economic profile of Filipino-Australian society. Us Filipinos would be and should raise a family of high ethical standards, and a lot of them have done a huge range of professional jobs. We are considered as machines who work non-stop just to earn enough money to feed our families and send money to our love ones in the Philippines. If you come to the Philippines you won’t notice that people are poor because the goverment spends so much money on hi-tech facilities and people know how to live life well and dress well because we know how to budget and what to do with our money. Though even a nurse only gets 10,000 pesos in a month, that’s only around $250 Australian in a month divide that by 2 that’s only $125 US. Can you imagine how crap that is how you spend so much money and invest 3-4yrs of your life studying nursing to only know that you will get job and work for 10yrs and would still not be enough to pay your university debts. And that’s why in the Philippines we are one of the largest suppliers of nurses in any country you go to, but there are are so few nurses left in the Philippines. And that’s a health concern for the 90 million people living in the Philippines. I guess if you won the Philippines who wants to be a millionaire, a million pesos would probably be an equivalent of a few thousand dollars.

I do have the whole day to go on and on cause really I don’t have much of a life these days, job wise I haven’t had a job for 5 weeks, just dropped out of university but my parents don’t know so when I do have days when I used to have lectures such as today and friday I just pretend I did go to university, or that I am going but I end up going somewhere else like to the movies or the pub. Now I dont have anything better to do in my life but Im just in the internet cafe typing this message up. That’s another bad habit of mine apart from laziness, I also lie and ive regret having misleaded a customer of mine once, she was the nicest person you can ever talk to and negotiate a sale with, but instead of helping her save money I ended up costing her more on her phone bill. A monster regret that I still have, but the truth was so hard to tell back then especially because I know I had to hit my sales quota for the day or else I would have my contract and my ID burnt.

I do have the whole day to go on and on, but ill stop from here I think I’ve said enough. I know what ive said probably doesn’t help you and fingers cross I hope it doesnt piss off any body internet enemies are the last thing I want, I will post my email later but I just hope I wont be getting any death threats. and I know this is not related to the topic but I am only new (debut reply today) and will get better in the future. This should probably go on community forums instead or forums dedicated to saving the world and making it a better place to live in, but I hope it did interest you and grabbed your attention for a while. Its better to talk about something else rather than loneliness or feelings of worthlessness and how crap our life is. I feel so sorry for you to the point that Ive read your posts 10 times and cried 10 times, and I also have indulged myself in self pity but others from other forums like this have decided to get rid of me once and for all, because I have nothing else to talk about but just 'I', I always just talk about me and my problems and my life. At the end of the day how can I have friends when I show more interest on myself than others. Considered as the bitchiest, whining thread/poster ever ive decided its time to help others instead. It’s best to talk about something else. Anybody here have read the ‘secret’ before one of the top selling books at the moment and I recommend you to read it. Talk about the book in my next thread.

But the law of attraction states that if you have so many negative thoughts and think about your problems all the time the more honeysuckle in life will happen and the more of the same problems we will face in life.Think about debts more debts will come, think about loneliness and the more lonely you will become, think and feel deppress as a result like me you just end up not having almost nothing anymore, no desires to live.I know most of people here have no friends, i too dont have any but I live a pathetic life no job, not going to university and being alone just makes life really pointless for me. But I know its hard but we just have act and feel happy. That’s why recently I’ve been meditating and just pretending that everything is alright, that everything will be fine in the end and we will end life’s battles and win this war and conquer our problems once and for all.

You have won yourself a good friend today Lonely girl and to all lonely life members. I would fight this epidemic (loneliness) alongside with youse even if it means giving up my life for all of youse. I have read most of your posts and I do cry reading them one by one. Even though it’s a relief for me to know I’m not the only one, it hurts to know that millions and millions are affected by such epidemic. There are so many lonely people in the world today that there would probably be more lonely people put together than the whole population of China. I would love to be your friend to all of youse .I do hope that you do find and read this especially for you Lonely girl, cause I too am a VeryLonelyBoy and this is your thread. A pm or a reply even though it doesn’t make any sense will be so awesomely and Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious SWEET. After reading all this does any of you think I do have dyslexia? Well I think I do anyways not in terms of reading, but putting my thoughts and feelings into words (writing skills). That’s what I think but please I would love youse all to prove me wrong in this. But with the help of Microsoft and F7 at least I am guaranteed of no spelling mistakes.

My email is [email protected] or [email protected] , because I am a Brisbane Lions fanatic and that’s their slogan (and Australian Rules Football CLUB).

P.S Lonely girl you’ve been to Japan before right,what its like I would certainly love to go to Japen one day. Have you ever been to South East Asia perhaps the Philippines before? It might be the poorest country in the world, in economic terms the country is ugly, the poverty is widespread though we can still afford mega giant shopping centres, have ******* awesome night life and can go clubbing at the age of 16, but what counts the physical beauty of the country with so many lush rainforests, beautiful beaches, lakes, a country of enormous beauty all packaged in a country a size of 75% of California. And our people are among the friendliest and most outgoing bunch in the whole world. And maybe you wont be as lonely or alone cause if you step outside of your home people will stop and say hi to you hows your day, are you OK? You will never be alone speaking in geographical sense the population density of the Philippines shows that you will find at least 277 people in every square kilometer you go to. We love tourists, we certainly love Americans, Europeans and Australians, you will certainly feel not left out you will feel like you are on top of the world and I will certainly make you feel like this. Tourists are good for the economy it gives our people something to be proud of and hope that things will be better in the future.

In the end Lonely girl I would be more than just a friend or personal trainer, I would love to be your travel buddy too maybe one day but would you consider traveling with a troubled teenager like me. I too am wanting of traveling especially Europe one day rolling along the hills of Italy with a scooter, or traveling America with a kick ass ferrari one day.

Anyways that’s my rant take care all

Another P.S, ive tried to register but didn’t receive a registration code yet don’t know why, for now youse can refer to me as FILOBOY  or FILOLICIOUS. My first ever thread/post/reply ever hope it’s a good one. GOSH IT FEELS GOOD :)

hey lonelygirl
i understand how you feel, i feel the same.
i live in a old japanese house with no insolation its cold and no closets to put away anything, my 3 kids tea up the house and rarely clean,when i do see my husband all he does is yell at everyone to clean up but he never does, nor does he talk to me or have sex.i dont feel like i have anyone, we have been seperated for years but he always sleeps here on the sofa.he sleeps with everyone in town but me, i feel old ,ugly,worthless and desperate to feel love, time is passing so fast.i am so lonely. i stare at my bedroom walla all day , i feel exhausted and tired ,i was very very overweight but started loseing weight last year, i lost 38 kiloa and need to lose another 40 or more
then i wish i had money to do plastic surgery and put my boobs up where they belong, i need a whole body tuck i dont feel like a woman, i cant have anymore children,i lost my uterus a few years ago.my house is a mess , i want to move back to ameica and dont know how ,i am so lonely, i dont have 1 single friend i feel i can really talk to, i dont feel comfortable with anyone, i cant get out of my house no way to travel , no car, im am alone.
i am cut off, i just want to get in shape have a friend who wil do this with me, i want a room mate, i want a friend i want someone i need human compaionship .......
i canot think straight today probably i should stop talking
i cant even remeber my msn or yaho or whatever i used to chat with a few people here thats why i havent been on
i cant remeber anything.....am i loseing my mind

Hello my darlings,

THANK YOU Filoboy and Lonely2beeme,

I love you guys. You guys are so awesome. I hope that you are doing better now. I found this post buried deep!

Filoboy, do you still come to this site? I do love the Phillpines. I love the sunshine smiles and very upbeat attitude in general. I've met many Flips in my day and I do like you guys very much! I would love to come to the Phillipines, one of these days. I will go to Cebu. Wanna come?

:)

lonelygirl said:

Hi LG!

have your concidered hiring a maid to clean your house (or help you do it) once or twice a week? You could also try to get a baby sitter for your kid and go to a spa and have a facial, manicyre and what-not, just go to the park/beach and read a book or pop a good cd in the stereos and relax for a bit.
You should try to sign your kid for somekind of sport, like football(soccer), if you are worried that he'll gain weight.

Latest posts

Back