I hate my life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLife

Reaction score
I've been moved away from my closest friends, and when I went to visit, my best friend and I seemed to not get along. He was mad at me for some reason. We were staying in the same house and we never hung out. He never talked to me. I don't know what I did, but when i was away from him and felt lonely i could always remember that i had my best friend back at my old home. Now, i don't know what to think.
I have friends where i am now, but it's not the same. I never go out anymore. I just.....do nothing. I hate it. I hate myself. I'm sure one of the things that would help me out was if my dog was still here, but she got put down before we left, and now that she died i feel even more lonely, and what's worse is that i KNOW another dog would help me. I need a companion. I need another best friend that i can always talk to in the middle of the night when i'm feeling terrible; thats what Teddi was(my old dog) But no one seems to get that a dog will help me cheer up and be a happier person. I'd get out more. I'd have a good friend even if he wasn't human, it'd help immensly. But my parents are pricks.
I think i might snap soon. I feel like punching the wall and breaking down in tears. WTF is wrong with me, and when will this horrible feeling go away!

Attachments

• depression.jpg
    depression.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 256
hi flife, i'm so sorr to hear things have not ben going well, maybe you could volenter at an animal shelter and hang outwith some of the animals there

have you asked your friend why he seems to be acting oddly?

that has happened to me too, i had a frien and we were friends for ages, then one day, ya i'll just leave it there :(

being depresssed or angry it's a natural feeling but eventually the anger and stuf will subside, try going for a run or doing some physical fitness excersice can wrok wonders on your mood

when did you move? it's going to take time to really connect and make friends try and be patient

hope things wwork out

:)
hugs_to_you.jpg

FLife said:
I've been moved away from my closest friends, and when I went to visit, my best friend and I seemed to not get along. He was mad at me for some reason. We were staying in the same house and we never hung out. He never talked to me. I don't know what I did, but when i was away from him and felt lonely i could always remember that i had my best friend back at my old home. Now, i don't know what to think.
I have friends where i am now, but it's not the same. I never go out anymore. I just.....do nothing. I hate it. I hate myself. I'm sure one of the things that would help me out was if my dog was still here, but she got put down before we left, and now that she died i feel even more lonely, and what's worse is that i KNOW another dog would help me. I need a companion. I need another best friend that i can always talk to in the middle of the night when i'm feeling terrible; thats what Teddi was(my old dog) But no one seems to get that a dog will help me cheer up and be a happier person. I'd get out more. I'd have a good friend even if he wasn't human, it'd help immensly. But my parents are pricks.
I think i might snap soon. I feel like punching the wall and breaking down in tears. WTF is wrong with me, and when will this horrible feeling go away!

Hey man :)

Not only do you sound quite a bit like I have felt at times - sitting indoors doing nothing a lot, not feeling like I know many people nearby - but you sound almost EXACTLY like a good friend of mine has felt who lives down the other end of the country.

It's an easy one to fall into, and I think people can underestimate how easy it is to feel cut off or to be unsure where to take life next.

Being on here is a good thing though as it will get you just chatting to others and give you some good company, but also maybe consider things like I am - traveling, finding work partly to make some new friends and contacts, talking to new girls, oh and also in the UK there is a site with chatrooms for every town/city - maybe something like that would help you meet people nearby? :)

Take care man anyway and welcome to the forums :) If nothing else, I'll be happy to chat any time!

Mike :)

samuel said:
Put an ad in the paper to look after peoples pets :)

Or, find a stray and take it home and be like CAN WE KEEP IT!?!?! PLEASE!!!!???? PRETTY PLEASE?!?!

I swear this works, lol, sometimes. Make sure the doggie is clean though before you do your "can we keep it" pleading :p

Or, maybe you could elicit sympathy from your parents by KEEPING it dirty. haha

You know your parents better than I do. Choose which route you'd go if you found a stray doggeh :p

and why don't you go out anymore?

Latest posts

Back