I have found salvation in a glass of root beer...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

wolfshadow

Of course I haven't, but as my words here aren't that issue-based, I just put down the first thing that entered my head.

My head has been a place of turmoil that doesn't often become someone of my years and I've said a few thing here that for one reason or another I feel I have cause to regret.

There are a few members here who I've stopped talking to via PM. Believe me when I say that in each case, it amounts to one thing and one thing only; I don't know what to say. The harder I try, the narrower my scope of language and thought seem to become.

That's me done, but if I have any ideas that I sincerely think can help anyone else here, I won't hesitate to post....

P.S. It' an odd request I know but if anyone reads this and particularly those who the middle of this message applies to, please don't reply. It isn't attention I'm looking for, just a bit of dignified closure.

Thank you.

I agree with Naleena, you are too hard on yourself.

I know you're not saying this for attention, but we all need a little attention sometimes.. I sure know I do...

I have been away a bit, because I don't always have internet connection, but I have missed you wolfie ;)
You're a nice guy, a rarity in this world.
I hope your post doesn't mean you're leaving, that would be a loss. You have helped me feel a little better on several occasions, for that I thank you.

*hugsss*

sammy said:
I agree with Naleena, you are too hard on yourself.

I know you're not saying this for attention, but we all need a little attention sometimes.. I sure know I do...

I have been away a bit, because I don't always have internet connection, but I have missed you wolfie ;)
You're a nice guy, a rarity in this world.
I hope your post doesn't mean you're leaving, that would be a loss. You have helped me feel a little better on several occasions, for that I thank you.

*hugsss*
Thanks Sammy, you're not so bad yourself. No, I'm not planning on closing down my account but I am going to stop entering comments or PMing unless there's a legitimately useful and valid reason for doing so.

Anyway, it's nice to hear from you again and I hope your prolonged absence indicates that you've been suitably engrossed in the pasturel life:D

Latest posts

Back