I have to admit, I'm warn out

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roy1986

Reaction score
I honestly don't have anymore energy needed to meet a partner, as I am constantly repulsed by the way it ends up.

I mean for crying out loud, all I want is to have a genuine relationship, why does it have to be so hard? and why 
when they are not into me, don't they just say so? in order for me to move on.

Everyone is so self-centered it is driving freaking insane, I became so tired of relationships, that I give up straight away.

Sometimes I just want to have a beer with one of my old married buddies and ask him  "Dude how the fresia did you manage it?! It has been 10 years since I had my last serious relationship, just want to get married and have kids, but everyone suspects that I want sex"

Yeah its the culture we live in nowadays, women are very guarded ! Especially if they have had bad experiences, a lot of men are 'players' so women presume men have bad intentions. Maybe take a break if its getting you down, there's no rush as a man, no biological clock etc. Hope it works out for you

Sorry that relationships are not going well for you. I feel the same a lot of the time, so have no advice, but know you are not alone.

Latest posts

Back