I just saw someone in the bathroom..!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukirisohma

Reaction score
wha....!!!!!!!!! I don't know what to do!!!!

Im too young to see someone in the bathroom!!! I'm only 14!!!!!

Ok it started when I went to my friend's house( he's our neighbor, )
he called me to help him do his homework.... Well since they are all guys in their house exept their mom.... I feel uncomfortable especially I know that tsukasa, the older brother likes me... So I'm just sitting there... Waiting for Daisuke to prepare his stuff...
then Ms. Kaoru checked on me... Well, I feel like going in the bathroom.... So I asked ms. Kaoru if I could use their bathroom.... Then when I opened the door.....

wha.!!!!!!!! I saw Daisuke...!!! I'm so embarrased...! (O///o) so I went out their house and ran away....

Now I don't know if I could face him.... (he's even calling in my cellphone, I cän't answer it..)

A little advice.....

Unacceptance said:
It's not that hard. You take feces, and then place it in the mailbox.

HEY....!!! Wait a minute....! ////(><)////

Why would I do that.!!!!

(I'll just try avoiding him for a while...)

I hope I won't see him while I'm walking to school...
(I need to wake up early this week then.... No choice..)

My neighbor comes over every morning.

Usually I sleep late and he comes in to wake me up and ask me to make him something to eat or something else like that.

But this morning i had used the alarm clock and was getting dressed and he opened the door when I had nothing on but my underwear! ack I was soooo embaressed. But I got dressed and came out and acted like nothing happened. Made him some breakfast and i'm sure he's scarred for life (i'm like his sister) lol but we got over it.

So don't avoid him and make it worse! Just next time you see him say sorry about the other day I don't know what came over me. Then just leave it at that.

Solace said:
So don't avoid him and make it worse! Just next time you see him say sorry about the other day I don't know what came over me. Then just leave it at that.

- - - - - - - - - -- -------------------------- - - ----------
Thanks for the advice.... ( I felt so weak... I hope I'm like you.. Strong..)
(-////-)

yukirisohma said:
Now I don't know if I could face him.... (he's even calling in my cellphone, I cän't answer it..)

so have you faced him yet? :)
Things usually work out. as long as he wasn't doing any funny business in the bathroom when you came in, there's nothing to worry about right? what is it that you can't face him, if you haven't that is.

Latest posts

Back