i might be a pervert

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jetstream1983

hi i'm really lonely. i'm 22 yo now, a uni student, male. i live with mum and dad but i probably spend 3 hours max per week with them since they work and hang out with other friends and leave me in my room in the house all by myself

i've never had a girlfriend cos people tell me i'm weird. i have no friends especially after we moved when i was a teeneger. the ppl i talk to at uni i don't like.

i spend nearly all of my time on the internet and i often go to the video store and rent movies. i've watched about 600 movies so far in my life.

this is probably not a good way to introduce myself but i kind of have weird sexual thoughts sometimes. i won't say anymore! it might be cos i'm a virgin still at 22. i'll be surprised if anyone talks to me after that admission!

anyway, email me at [email protected] and tell me about urself. as a hobby i also like writing so i might want to share my short stories with u.

Hey, Jet, nice to see You coming here!

Well, the same reason as to why i never make it through that darn third castle in Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, You won't ever find a girlfriend unless You keep (or start) trying, the same thing goes with friends. I were left to myself for one year when i lived with my dad who never were home, and that was the worst year of my life. Even though i were with my friends quite often and (at first) only met my girlfriend in the weekends, i still were left alone most of the time.

You've seen around 600 movies? Wow, i don't even think i've watched 60 yet! Well then You sure got quite alot of stuff to discuss, if You feel like it. ;)

Having rather screwed up sexual thoughts is perfectly normal, Jet, didn't You know that? The more You want it the more weird Your thoughts about it will be. I remember when i was horny like hell for a whole week while i couldn't meet my girlfriend; i imagined taking on my best friends mom in the shower and i just couldn't get rid of that thought! Haha, hormones are quite a drug, You see. ;) Don't worry about that, Jet. Once You get it on for real You're thoughts are gonna focus more on that person instead. ;)

Being a 22 year old virgin isn't something You should be ashamed of, Jet. It's the virgins who despise virgins, not us laid folks! ;) If You didn't hear it from anyone yet i just want to tell You that You should be proud to have kept Yourself for such a long time. Waiting for the right one to make love to is very romantic!

It's more fun both for us and for You if You keep posting and chatting right here in the forum instead of via chat clients. ;) The more the merrier! You're perfectly normal, Jet, and You don't have to be ashamed for anything around us.

I think it's okay to be somewhat perverted. Frankly, everyone is, to some degree.

As long as your thoughts aren't about harming someone, I think you should feel okay. PM me if you want to discuss this more in depth. Trust me, I'm a Scorpio, I can handle it. ;-)

lol i knew there wass a reason reading your posts so mirror my own sometimes
im a scorpio too lol
yea as far as the perverted stuff goes ..............we are all ears uless it involves children ,animals or relieveing yourself as in takeing a dump and well you get it but just about everythinggggggggggg else
hmmmmm the doctor is in *sets out my lil sign* lol
see ya guys now i am really off to the pool before my youngest starts chewing her waterwing floaty things off her arms
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lonely2,

No wonder you are such a sexual person! And no wonder you have such big beautiful crystal blue eyes.

:)

We're all more perverted than we let on ;)

And I'm worse than you, trust me on that. Hehe.

I did at one point have a very peculiar fetish that I won't be sharing with you any time soon, but I'm not so perverted anymore. I had a boyfriend who is an enormous pervert and that really scared me straight. Really.

Yeah, pretty much everyone has a dirty side... unless they've been abused sexually or else had a really bad sexual experience. The longer you go without, the more your brain does its job and tries to force your body into reproducing! You're not messed up; your brain is just trying to get you to do your part in keeping up the population. Although, when it finally happens, I suggest you take precautions to avoid increasing the population right away...

Lonely 2... wow... you must've seen/experienced some weird stuff! I've only heard of some of it after watching the South Park episode where Garrison explains activities/actions to his kindergarten class. Yikes!

Qui... what in the world did your boyfriend do/ask you to do? Not everyone is a sexual monster... some of us just enjoy it without making you involve a weed whacker, live chicken, hot wax, midgit, cow, or whatever... :) Sometimes it's just fun to laugh at the things you hear people talking about.

armor4sleepPA said:
Qui... what in the world did your boyfriend do/ask you to do? Not everyone is a sexual monster... some of us just enjoy it without making you involve a weed whacker, live chicken, hot wax, midgit, cow, or whatever... :)

Weed whacker, live chicken, hot wax, midgit, cow AND whatever ;)

IgnoredOne said:

OMG, IO... you're awesome. I needed a laugh. Add some chocolate syrup to the above mentioned concoction, and you might have the beginnings of an afternoon to remember...

Its also appropriate to note that you can't think that you are a pervert: if you are thinking it, then you already are. Now it just comes down to whether you're willing to admit it or not :)

Chris 2 said:
I'm with you bro.

Everyone has a sexual side to themselves. Whether you are introvert or extrovert, we all like to explore and get to know the "sexual" side of life. Please don't think that you are "weird, or a pervert" simply because you want to know more about the opposite sex. The best way to get to know the opposite sex is starting off as friend. If you are shy, then AIM or email is the best way to get to know each other. :)

My sexual fetish is looking at photoshopped photos of myself while hugging my teddy bear in a fetal position and sucking my thumb while sobbing uncontrollably.

Jaaaay Kaaaaaaaay!

Ah, Brodie... I must admit that your description seems pretty hard to resist. :)

Vanessa, you gave some good advice! It's totally fine to start as friends, so long as you don't have a sexual goal as the basis for the friendship's formation. Doing that would be really dishonest, and end up ruining the friendship!

Also, if someone IMs you out of the blue and asks for some tips of exploring his sexuality, isn't that going to weird you out? Or, would it simply amuse you? :)

IgnoredOne said:
armor4sleepPA said:
Qui... what in the world did your boyfriend do/ask you to do? Not everyone is a sexual monster... some of us just enjoy it without making you involve a weed whacker, live chicken, hot wax, midgit, cow, or whatever... :)

>_< rather not talk about that... I've been scared for life.
oh, and you forgot some stuff. like, the raw oatmeal, the baby dolphin, the fuzzy handcuffs, the broken glass, 3 rolls of butcher paper, a toaster oven, ect, ect. jk.

lonelygirl said:
I think it's okay to be somewhat perverted. Frankly, everyone is, to some degree.

As long as your thoughts aren't about harming someone, I think you should feel okay. PM me if you want to discuss this more in depth. Trust me, I'm a Scorpio, I can handle it. ;-)

Well, I can't say as I know anything about astrology. It's totally bogus as far as I am concerned. It's not even possible. But feel free to explain as I am curious as to what you mean.

Latest posts

Back