I Never Had A Girlfriend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexjames2320

Reaction score
Hey Guys i'm Alex and i'm 18 i play basketball for a professional team here in Greece :) my problem and something that really makes me sad is that i never had a girlfriend i don't know the reason why :( and that makes me really sad in my life i think im really cool a funny guy and i have a lot of friends here and also most of them are girls but i never talked to any of them i liked cause i was very shy its maybe cause before some time i had something with a girl we cant call it relationship because it wasn't that think she said she liked me a lot but then the next 2 days when all seemed to be good she said to me that she doesn't even want to be with me and that she was just playing! that made me really sad and from then i felt really shy with most of girls and i felt like no one likes for who i am its really bad for me to watch couples every day and to know that i never had a girlfriend! :( i don't know if i look bad or anything but i just need somebody to be with her cause or love and respect and nothing more.... Please guys tell what should i do! those are some of my photos i wanna see your opinion.

Well, if you look through this forum you will see that a lot of people are in the same situation as you! Really, there is no advice to be given, in order to get a girlfriend you need to talk to girls, ask them out on dates and whatnot. More importantly, go on multiple dates to get a feeling of what you do and do not like in a significant other. In all honesty, I don't think you can really be in a good relationship until you are okay with being single, so make sure that you're ready. It's not like a girl will come knocking on your door begging and pleading for you to date her, so get out there!

The hardest part is asking them out.

Just say it, if they say no, move along to another one of the girls that you have as friends.

If they all say no, go out and search for more! :p

If you have a lot of female friends, maybe you could talk to them about getting a little help finding a girlfriend. You never know- one of them might like you but be too shy to say anything. They also might be able to introduce you. Really, it doesn't matter what kind of relationship you're after- the hardest part is the first move.

thank you very much guys all of you i know im really shy to make the first move and when i have done it it was really hard for me at all :) but i need to stay positive and try....
i just want a girl that she will be with me for who i am and not for anything else i hope they are still those kind of girls :)

Well, on the positive side you have the sort of physique that I'm working my rear off in order to one day possess, so I'm sure once you get confidence you'll be swimming in ladies ;)

TheSolitaryMan said:
Well, on the positive side you have the sort of physique that I'm working my rear off in order to one day possess, so I'm sure once you get confidence you'll be swimming in ladies ;)

Hahaha :D thanks buddy but the fact is that i don't need a lot of ladies i just want one and i will get the right one when she will come out in basketball we are really trained on our decisions win or loose you still have to fight :)

You look good, nothing wrong with your looks. You just need to give it some time, if a gilr dosnt like you now ther will be others. Nothing wrong with you, you look like a cool guy but don pay any attention to those sort of things. Its her loss anyway :D

SummerRain said:
You look good, nothing wrong with your looks. You just need to give it some time, if a gilr dosnt like you now ther will be others. Nothing wrong with you, you look like a cool guy but don pay any attention to those sort of things. Its her loss anyway :D

SummerRain :D Thank you so much!!! i thought it was something with my look and thats why i was worrying but you opinion matters a lot i feel better now and yeah u are right its her lost i can make someone else happier :)

i agree wid SummerRain...ur just 18...and u have plenty of time to get a gal...
anyways all the very best to you!!:)

I, for one, certainly can't understand why you should have any trouble at all finding a girlfriend. You seem nice and smart, play the guitar and sing beautifully (about Zelda, even! That's so awesome, and I loved your song), and you look very handsome.

If I were a few years younger and lived nearby, I'd ask you out myself. ;)

Your welcome ALexJ. Im glad I could help you. Ive been there myself so I do know how it feels. Its like you keep asking yourself if theres something wrong with you but it isnt. Trust me, youll find someone :)

Equinox said:
I, for one, certainly can't understand why you should have any trouble at all finding a girlfriend. You seem nice and smart, play the guitar and sing beautifully (about Zelda, even! That's so awesome, and I loved your song), and you look very handsome.

If I were a few years younger and lived nearby, I'd ask you out myself. ;)

:D thank u so much! thats really sweet from you! it maybe on everyones luck i never understand also why i didnt had a girl but i still believe that i will have chances :)

SummerRain said:
Your welcome ALexJ. Im glad I could help you. Ive been there myself so I do know how it feels. Its like you keep asking yourself if theres something wrong with you but it isnt. Trust me, youll find someone :)

thats what i love here i can talk without being afraid of anything cause i know they are people in my situation too :) Thank you again Summerrain you are really cool!

Latest posts

Back