If I did not have misery I would truly be alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Krossknife

The past does not let me go, for I long to relive the moments, and the desires, the hunger I felt and acted upon. The taste of emotion and humility on my lips, the thoughts of who in masses.
The man looking into the mirror to see himself?Or the man he wishes to be... Makes no difference for he is who he always has been and if fate decides to through him a bone. It will be hollow just like the hope at his side. But the shadow is always there ever lasting and never wavering to his touch. No it will never refuse him instead engulfing him in a world of true reality tryin to show him the pleasures of misery.Why does he fight it when it has been a part of him sinse the day of his arrival on this earth. It might not be the hope he wiashed for but it is a dark hope none the less? Why do I look at life at all! It is an imposter set to occupy my mind so I believe that I am here with you. But I was never here with you, you were in your own shadow and in that world I am not true....I must dive into the deepest of my depths, and live through the darkest of my hours and befriend my misery so that I can embrace its love and let my real life begin, For to wield the sword of my Misery I must die to live again...]

Sorry guys long time no type here just felt like writing my grammer sucks btw I just wanted to write something

Latest posts

Back