If some of us came to visit you, where would you take us?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naleena said:
Bluey said:
To a castle. To see robin hood's tree, Yes I would take you to see a tree lol. To the see side and of course to the pub lol And anywhere else you wonted to go :)

Cousin, does Robin Hood really have a tree?...lol Will they let us climb it? I would like to go to the pub with you and see your tray hat.....lol That was a funny picture you posted wearing a tray for a hat! I say we pack em up and all go to my cousin Bluey's house.

Yes he really dose have a tree. I have seen it many times. But you are no longer allowed to climb it. My mum can remember climbing it as a kid but I have never been allowed. Its all fenced off now as to prevent damage to it.

And you all would be moor then welcome to come here :D

I'd take you all boating/fishing out on Lake Pend Oreille. Biggest lake in the Pacific Northwest :D

Or if it were winter, we'd go snowshoeing/skiing up at Schweitzer Mountain, or ice fishing if it was only a few of us. And we'd all suck at skiing so it wouldn't be so bad :D

EveWasFramed said:
Hey I'm down with going to the Smithsonian!!!!

Sounds good to me too.

Even if money weren't an object...
1. Picnic at Red Rock in Vegas - the scenery is breath-taking. They also have tables and BBQ areas -- which I'd happily be taking advantage of to make some delicious grub :cool: I could bring board games and cards... I'd prefer to also go mountain climbing and take the people who wanted to check out the sights with me.
2. Bowling! - Family connections to an alley... so, yay, bowling!
3. Take everybody to walk and explore the strip for a night.
4. Check out Springs Preserve.
5. Take everyone to see at least one Vegas show.
6. A fancy dinner at the Stratosphere at night to see the city and the neon lights in all of it's glory. Everybody would have the chance to put their spiffy attire on.

Camping, rafting, amazing hikes, and campfires under the clearest star-lit skies you can imagine.

Ox Blood said:
Even if money weren't an object...
1. Picnic at Red Rock in Vegas - the scenery is breath-taking. They also have tables and BBQ areas -- which I'd happily be taking advantage of to make some delicious grub :cool: I could bring board games and cards... I'd prefer to also go mountain climbing and take the people who wanted to check out the sights with me.
2. Bowling! - Family connections to an alley... so, yay, bowling!
3. Take everybody to walk and explore the strip for a night.
4. Check out Springs Preserve.
5. Take everyone to see at least one Vegas show.
6. A fancy dinner at the Stratosphere at night to see the city and the neon lights in all of it's glory. Everybody would have the chance to put their spiffy attire on.

Lonely in BC said:
Camping, rafting, amazing hikes, and campfires under the clearest star-lit skies you can imagine.

You're both on! :D

Callie said:
I would make CTF cook for all of us and take us all outside for a picnic :D

Yes. I would love to do that. We could have a big-ass cookout. :D

All I can offer are a lot of mountains. I would leave some of you there though. :shy:

• To a Braves game in the private 755 Club
  • Georgia Aquarium
  • Stone Mountain
  • Amicalola Falls
  • A sunset flight around Atlanta, Lake Lanier, and the N Georgia Mountains
  • Dinner @ The Sundial at The Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel
  • Dinner @ Dante's Down The Hatch

Latest posts

Back