If you were on death row and were about to be executed, what would be your last meal?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

ScorpioIris

For me, I would choose to eat a hearty bowl of chili with a giant hunk of cornbread and an ice cold refreshing beer. Preferably a Hoegaarden, which is a lovely Belgium white beer. Why? Because chili is my favorite dish and beer is awesome.

A huge Domino's pizza with chilli flakes, Domino's garlic pizza bread, McDonalds veggie deluxe sandwich with cheese, McDonalds large fries, and pepsi max :D

Margherita pizza (Roma tomato, extra virgin olive oil, oven roasted garlic, fresh basil, mozzarella) baked in wood fire oven and two ice cold cans of Dr. Pepper.

If i was allergic to peanuts peanutbutter and jelly just to go out my own way I would not let the people get the satisfaction of chosing and watching me when I die

Spare said:

minus.gif
I should have known that.

Definitely chinese chjcken and veggies, orange chicken and steamed rice, with oreo cookie pie for dessert.

2 double decker tuna fish sandwiches made with Miracle whip, onions, and relish.

Five 20 oz bottles of Vault Red Blitz, a gallon of neopolitan ice cream, mint chocolate chip ice cream, rocky road, bear claw, raspberry and a gallon of cherry.

2 Rally burgers, 2 large rally's fries. A large brooklyn style pizza from domino's with pepperoni and sausage, a new york style pizza from pizza hutt with pepperoni only, a party pizza from Earl's Village Pizza with pepperoni only. Country fried steak with mashed potatoes and gravy. Biscuits and sausage gravy. Blueberry waffles.

A baja blast mountain dew from taco bell with a nacho bell grande and a grilled stuffed burrito with beef and 3 fire sauces.

A twister wrap from KFC with mac n cheese. A combo meal from Captain D's including fish, chicken, hushpuppies and cole slaw.

A medium-well done steak from Tumbleweed with a twice baked potato.

Quesadillas, cheesesticks, and potato wedges from Garfields.

That's about it off the top of my head. Hey the longer it takes me to eat it, the longer I can stay alive right? :)

a footlong turkey sub
mmm toasted with cheetos

and i'd eat it all and have them execute me before i get a terrible stomach ache

ohh and a banana blueberry and strawberry smoothie a xx vitamin water and 2 or 3 herseys cookies and creame candy bar

A huge plate of mash potato. I can't stand mash potato. It makes me throw up. Even the smell turns my stomach. After a big plate of mash potato, I'll welcome death.

Or if I wanted a nice last meal; cropwell bishop stilton, coeur de lion camembert, baguette and a bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale.

Prime Ribs
Shrimp scollops
Asparages
Rice
A dinner salad with ranch dressing
A small bowl of clam chowder

Cheese cake with cherries and strawberries on top
A scoop of Franch vallina Ice Cream with hot fugs and nuts sprinkle on top.
A mint lifesaver.
A ciggeratte or fresia it...just give me a nice blunt
Pioson my tea....lmao

A fortune cookie...just for kicks..lol
It'll prabably say..."you're going to have a life changing experince in the near future"

Get Paris hilton do me or give me blow job to send me off...she can even flick the switch when she's done.
I'll be in a food induced coma and past out from the blow job....
Helloooo Jesus...ya fucken missed me ?..:p

Then god would ask me what did I do in my life that would redeemed all of my sins so i can get into heaven..
My answer would be...Paris suck my dick at the very last minute..lol
God answered " fresia no !!!...that's no good...I ma send your ass back to fucken earth as Paris's kid"

Well...fresia..that would be my ultimate punishment getting re-encarnated as fucken Paris's kid.
I come back as a slighty different version of myself but will always remember who i was.
Fucken Paris got pregnant by me of course...This way I can work out my fucken karma.

Latest posts

Back