If you were on death row and were about to be executed, what would be your last meal?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd have to go for a lettuce, tomato and olive salad with a little olive oil with herbs drizzled over it, and a glass of water. I'm on a diet!

I'd ask for one of those sundaes that costs like a million dollars so the government wouldn't have enough money left to light up the electric chair. BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!

Spicey Hot mussels, buttered Italian bread and no meat lasagna and a Diet Coke with lemon and lots of ice. (Not too interesting, but the foods I wouldn't eat on my diet and then it wouldn't matter!)

I hope to never be on death row so I don't even want to think about it lol.

Did you know KFC is one of the most requested last meals from people on death row?

Chicken parmigiana, Caesar salad, garlic bread and for dessert a slice of cheesecake with strawberries on it and a 20-oz bottle of Coca-Cola for my beverage.

Best. Meal. Ever.

I'd just ask them to get it over with. No sense in wasting food on the dead, now, is there?

I don't think I'd have enough appetite... Better to give the food to someone who'd live longer =D

LGH1288 said:
Bread said:
I'd just ask them to get it over with. No sense in wasting food on the dead, now, is there?

I thought you'd ask for bread...LG:)

Well, a fresh-baked bread would be nice...but I think the looming prospect of impending doom would take away my appetite.

I don't know exactly what I would want, but I'd make sure it was full of sweet stuff! Milkshakes, pies, cookies, brownies...whatever! Stuff me until I'm about to barf haha. I'm not going to live for it to go to my thighs so why not. I probably wouldn't have much of an appetite though.

Romans Pizza: Meat lovers pizza xl, Russian & carmel onion xl, Sea food pizza xl, all with extra cheese and Garlic and cheese snails, Garlic butter shrimp, My home made chicken burger topped of with mango an strawberry juice, blueberry cheesecake, and a toothpick. I'm gonna eat till I can eat one single bite any more.

@spare: You got the right idea I also think cheese is the best ever.

The truth is, prisoners rarely get what they ask for, and fewer can even eat the food prepared.

The death penalty is not only a travesty of justice - we make too many mistakes - but a travesty of humanity.

I would request nothing - I would have committed no crime.

The truth is, prisoners rarely get what they ask for, and fewer can even eat the food prepared.

The death penalty is not only a travesty of justice - we make too many mistakes - but a travesty of humanity.

I would request nothing - I would have committed no crime.

Latest posts

Back