i'm a new person, yep, all new n' stuff

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clumsy

Reaction score
hi i'm saskia,

i like eating vegemite (and looking happy in a completely deranged way, that's what vegemite does to you!)

Untitled-1clojkljopy.jpg

and drawing bears

4445046885_6056d9b543_o.jpg

and baby pandas

AZ1GVqCvbp21y7tcdcJVl2cTo1_500.jpg

other interests include:
sitting in my room doing nothing
monkey island
decorating shoes
sci fi television
reading everything written by haruki murakami
and sometimes crocheting hats (depending on how much of an old woman i am that day)

suckaG said:
hello! i like your bear. but what is moleskine?

welcome! :)
a moleskine is a fancy shmancy sketchbook with really good paper, mmm paper.

and thanks!

Anonymouse said:
Perhaps we should become friends purely for the fact I love your bear illustration too much.
perhaps we should become friends because you're possibly my favorite member on here. AND SOMETIMES I EVEN STALK YOUR POSTS. yeah i went there. but also bears, bears are a good reason for everything!

/stalkery

Howdy. When I channel my inner old lady, I tend to knit scarves or work on one of my many cross stitch patterns instead of crocheting hats.

I also love the moleskine notebooks.

Welcome. :)

Anonymouse said:
I feel the emptiness of my life is a void that can be filled only with seas, and seas of bears. Just total bears.
I've always wanted a stalker. Perhaps you can help me think of more mice-puns. I used up all the ones I could think of miceself.

imagine a sea bear, how awesome would that be. A BEAR. BUT IN THE SEA. MAKING NECKLACES OUT OF SEA WEED AND BEING BEST FRIENDS WITH A NARWHAL.

i'm going to get together a stalking kit, with things like nightvision goggles and spray paint so i can leave messages on your house declaring my undying love. also cheese? and um, mouse puns. i tried to be sneaky and google some, mice puns don't exist on google! how will i plagiarism!

Samuel said:
Monkey Island, as in the game?
yeees, the only computer games i'm good at are adventure games. AND TETRIS.

cheaptrickfan said:
Howdy. When I channel my inner old lady, I tend to knit scarves or work on one of my many cross stitch patterns instead of crocheting hats.

I also love the moleskine notebooks.

Welcome. :)

i am so bad at knitting because i'm really slow, i usually unravel it in anger and make a big ball of knots. this means you're superior to me in old lady ways, you have patience and um... zen?

i always think the best thing about a moleskine is the pocket at the back, it's so handy and adorable!

clumsy said:
i am so bad at knitting because i'm really slow, i usually unravel it in anger and make a big ball of knots. this means you're superior to me in old lady ways, you have patience and um... zen?

i always think the best thing about a moleskine is the pocket at the back, it's so handy and adorable!

There really IS something zen-like about sitting on the couch with a pair of knitting needles, 3 skeins of yarn and whipping out a scarf on a blustery winter night. :)

I've had some practice with the old lady stuff. Like 20 more years than you. :p

Anonymouse said:
clumsy said:
imagine a sea bear, how awesome would that be. A BEAR. BUT IN THE SEA. MAKING NECKLACES OUT OF SEA WEED AND BEING BEST FRIENDS WITH A NARWHAL.

i'm going to get together a stalking kit, with things like nightvision goggles and spray paint so i can leave messages on your house declaring my undying love. also cheese? and um, mouse puns. i tried to be sneaky and google some, mice puns don't exist on google! how will i plagiarism!

I believe that's whats known as the aquabear of the west coast. The west knows how to make a **** fine bear. Seaweed's sole purpose it to make aquabear necklaces, they use them to whip their partners during mating. True story.

Alright, I like graffiti in the shapes of positive messages. Now it's a party.
I've run out of mouse-puns long ago, they're a difficult writing medium. I'll pray to Cheesus H. Mice'st that you'll find some valuable ones to seize.

ummm you could form a group and call yourselves the mouseketeers! ...yeah that's all i have. i'm glad this isn't my job.

i googled aqua bear and this is what came up

Aquabear_comic_cover.png

HE'S DEFENDING OUR RIGHT TO OWN A HOT TUB. SOMEONE GET THIS BEAR A MEDAL! OR AT LEAST A GOLD STAR.

cheaptrickfan said:
clumsy said:

There really IS something zen-like about sitting on the couch with a pair of knitting needles, 3 skeins of yarn and whipping out a scarf on a blustery winter night. :)

I've had some practice with the old lady stuff. Like 20 more years than you. :p

there's something really calming about doing something repetitively, once i spent five hours mosaicing (errr, i'm sure that's a word?).

haha, maybe my knitting skills will mature with age.

Latest posts

Back