I'm gonna put it out there...Gamers?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohemgeebees

Reaction score
I'm a gamer myself (Well I say gamer, there's other things I have to do but I certainly try, and I tend to get bored of games quickly)

But I thought it would be fun to chat to some likeminded people

Well any really! I just though it would be good to have a thread to chat about it. When ever it gets a bit much, talking about something random helps me so...here it is.

I like MMORPGS and RPGS mostly (SO Final Fantasy Games, Resident Evil, Skyrim, Warcraft, Minecrat etc)

But there are others that i like too ranging from Metal Gear Solid and Silent Hill to games like any of the Lego Series.

ANY games you like, lets get chatting about it.

Gamers! Heck yeah! I removed my Live tag from my signature, but I want to put that and my PSN card in it.

I too enjoy all types of games. I don't play as much anymore, but I've enjoyed games such as UT, WoW, all kinds of RPG games and more recently SW:ToR.

:)

Are there any recent games, besides Skyrim, that I can get into?

I have Skyrim...however, neither of my computers will play it. I am trying to figure out how to get it to work.

Perhaps playing Skyrim is more interesting than watching it, because I've seen several people play it looks completely boring.

I know this is an old game, but I want to play Heavenly Sword. And I'd like to finish Saint's Row 2, because I wasn't too thrilled about Saint's Row 3. Second one is much better... perhaps because it doesn't have Hulk Hogan in it and other retarded stuff they added.

Of course, one of the ways of how I spend my time.

My favorite games include Half Life, Battlefield (The regular games and the Bad Company ones), and Star Wars KOTOR I and II.

I also played several MMOs online, plan on getting SWTOR soon as well.

Though it is sort of old, the only game I tend to lose track of time playing is Civilization IV (I just never could get into Civ5).

I am a massive gamer, I own 3 Xbox 360s, 8 controllers and over 100 titles. I've played almost every Xbox original and Xbox 360 game in existence. Was even offered the chance to become a Halo pro. I guess being No.1 in France got the leagues attention :D I mainly play Halo competitively, my online kills across all accounts and Halo games are above a million now.

@VanillaCreme: Yeah watching Skyrim and most RPGs is boring, you have to be playing with your own character to find enjoyment in it.

Saints Row 3 was a let down, the only good thing about that game were the achievements/trophies, I had them all after 3 days :D

@AK5: You have good taste in gaming, SW:KOTOR for me will be the greatest RPG of all time.

SW TOR is actually amazing. I got it thinking it would be boring like the other SW games but it's so good!

@Vanillacreme Skyrim is more of a player game. You can get FAR to carried away with it though XD

@Antihero The Civ games are my quilty pleasure. I do tend to get far to war hungry though lol

ohemgeebees said:
Well any really! I just though it would be good to have a thread to chat about it. When ever it gets a bit much, talking about something random helps me so...here it is.

I like MMORPGS and RPGS mostly (SO Final Fantasy Games, Resident Evil, Skyrim, Warcraft, Minecrat etc)

But there are others that i like too ranging from Metal Gear Solid and Silent Hill to games like any of the Lego Series.

You named a ton of my favorites besides WoW. I'm currently impatiently waiting for Diablo 3

Only MMO I play is DCUO. I like action adventure games, like the Batman Arkham series, Assassins Creed 1-4, the Lego games.

Age of Empiers I and II were pretty great. I also used to love the Command and Conquer series.

If Skyrim wasn't so buggy, I would play it. As it is I'm waiting for it to come way way down in price before I get it.

VictoryNotVengeance said:
ohemgeebees said:

You named a ton of my favorites besides WoW. I'm currently impatiently waiting for Diablo 3

Haha Diablo 3! Ach now that's on my list of waiting for...Damnit. I'm currently waiting very impatiently for the new Metal Gear SOlid and the new Silent Hill. Stupid companies waiting till the end of the year.

Latest posts

Back