I'm here. Sorta.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OmniRellan

Reaction score
Hello, everyone. Just hoping to engage in some conversations, and revelations, perhaps serendipitous moments, spotted with the occasional epiphany. :) I'm 31, love chocolate and peanut butter(Reese's, how I want to touch you), and have the exact problem that most others do. I can't seem to see the trees for the forest. Heh, sounds silly, but when examining the entirety of the universe, the vast reaches of history(as we define time, in any case), things begin to seem inconsequential. Understandably, we all can only survive on our own perceptions, as well as only matter as much as we allow ourselves to. So, although I'm fairly good at being self-aware(flaws and strengths), I do have a tendency to overlook the obvious. I suppose my ultimate goal is to garner understanding and insight through the eyes of everyone here. Perhaps then, I can get around this horribly ugly wall that's barred my existence from progressing forward.

Thank you.

Welcome to the forum. You think a lot about a lot lol. Enjoy your stay~

Latest posts

Back