I'm lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gravel

Reaction score
As I said: lonely. All the lonely people: where do they all come from?

4 views and no answers from so called lonely people.

Go and have a wank

Is this a new thread by me?

No reply! no reply equals ???????????

Social network ******* crap. good night

Seriously?
People don't always respond to every thread they look at. Especially when, after just a few minutes, you tell them to go "have a wank." Some times/days are busier than other times.
To answer your question, they come from EVERYWHERE. Different countries and walks of life.

If you are going to demand a response within a couple minutes you may find this forum too slow for you.

I'm sorry. I'm just really lonely and can't cope. So sorry. well now where do we go from here?

are you lonely?

All I'm getting is criticism from people who are NOT lonely. I am trying to engage with lonely people; you p;eople who attack me: fresia off; trolls. I'm trying to engage with genuinely lonely people

gravel said:
are you lonely?

All I'm getting is criticism from people who are NOT lonely. I am trying to engage with lonely people; you p;eople who attack me: fresia off; trolls. I'm trying to engage with genuinely lonely people

When you signed up on this forum, you agreed to the terms. Telling people to fresia off is abusive behavior and violates those terms.
Now...you have two choices here. One, you can settle the hell down and stop with the verbal abuse or two, you can leave (or be banned).
The choice is yours. You won't get another warning.

gravel said:
are you lonely?

Indeed.

Also, you'd think you 'd have learned the first time you were here, that people respond when THEY want to, not necessarily when you WANT them to - Davey.

davey Wrote:
There are no people here, are there? Thought so.

no lonely people. I've posted several posts and if there were any genuine lonely people, I'd have had some responses

Oh.. I thought gravel sounded familiar, now I know why.

No one's attacking you, just relax and browse the forum and interact with others on other threads as well, or go on the forum chat. Have you not tried these before?

Hi
I'm lonely too and just joined.No.idea what I'm doing.Just getting used to forum.Saw this thread and thought I would say hello :)

Believe it or not, I didn't know I'd written all that stuff. Embarrassing.

EveWasFramed said:
Also, you'd think you 'd have learned the first time you were here, that people respond when THEY want to, not necessarily when you WANT them to - Davey.

davey Wrote:
There are no people here, are there? Thought so.

no lonely people. I've posted several posts and if there were any genuine lonely people, I'd have had some responses

iamk.jpg

Seriously though Gravel, sometimes it takes a bit more than Are you lonely? to garner some attention- hell yah a lot here are lonely, some just need some interaction :D others simply find it easier to talk this way, and others....what does it matter why they're here, they're here, that's what counts!

Latest posts

Back