I'm new too

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violette0033

Reaction score
Hello. There's a smilie to my left who keeps whacking another smilie with a club.

Anyway. I've been lonely forever, it seems. I live about 500 miles from my home right now working in a job that bores me and doesn't challenge me in any way. I feel like the people there are just weird and with no sense of humor at all. I have no one to talk to.

How do I build a profile here?

Hi Violette, welcome to the community. :)

Go under "user CP" at the top of the page
then look in the list on the left of the page for profile options etc. good luck.

hey violette, welcome to the forum

:D

and if you click on user cp up on the top where it says log out,

it will take you to another page then there should be a menu on the left side of the page and under your profile you can click on edit profile

then you can jusrt go from there

aww darn it looks like blue 08 got there before i could click post

:(

oh well if you need anything let me know

:D

Welcome Violette :)

Violette0033 said:
I live about 500 miles from my home right now working in a job that bores me and doesn't challenge me in any way. I feel like the people there are just weird and with no sense of humor at all. I have no one to talk to.

Been there, done that, didn't like it! lol Hi Violette and welcome to the forum! PM me if you like :)

Violette0033 said:
Hello. There's a smilie to my left who keeps whacking another smilie with a club.

Anyway. I've been lonely forever, it seems. I live about 500 miles from my home right now working in a job that bores me and doesn't challenge me in any way. I feel like the people there are just weird and with no sense of humor at all. I have no one to talk to.

How do I build a profile here?

Welcome, Violette. :)

:club: lol

Violette0033 said:
I feel like the people there are just weird and with no sense of humor at all.

It happens. Atleast they are not full on asses. If they are, then that sucks. I hope you can find another job.

Welcome to the forum!

I hope things get better for you.

I'm so tired of this smile on smile violence can't you see it's killing you all inside

*cries some crocodile tears*

welcome to the forum violette,lol

Latest posts

Back