I'm not exactly good with hellos...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
konnichiwa,

and welcome, pease help yourslef to some hugs, here's a free one on the house

*hugs*

:D

yay hugs, thanks

I like your screen name how did you think of it.

So i read on your other post that you're in college, what are you studying?

I'm a fan of linguistics so my username is Latin. "Numquam clamo" = "Never cry".

I'm majoring in Digital Animation and Marketing.

never cry thats really cool, I like it

Digital animation sounds cool, is that like programing or computer art?

Digital animation covers a broad spectrum:
-video game design
-virtual reality design
-3D films and shows (like the work of Pixar)
-military simulations
-historical reenactments (like the new documentary "Walking with Dinosaurs")
-Whatever random nonsense you can create
-etc.

wow thats sounds really neat. it sounds like it could be kinda fun too. I took a short computer science class in my freshmen year, but I just didn't understand it at all. it was much too logical for me. i would reread the textbook but i could just never get anything to stick. Luckily the tests were curved so i passed with a C.

But I've taken some computer art classes and I really enjoyd those.

I hope that goes well for you. I bet you could get a bunch of careers with that kinda training.

evanescencefan91 -- Thanks, I hope I do. Nothing's really a guaruntee in this industry; things can get quite brutal.

Hijacc -- Thank you, nice to meet you.

Yep welcome never cry, that is a cool name and digital animation does sound interesting, it seems to me like it would be a high demand job am I right?

But anyways welcome to the forum:D

Thank you very much. Animation is in very high demand right now, but with the high demand comes the high reputation. A lot of people that start out in the field get crushed because the expectations are so high; the industry leaders are very unrelenting and the business itself is a small world. So if you screw up once, by the end of the week every studio in the world will know about it and you're basically ruined.

Ouch, that doesn't sound like much fun. Sounds like a setup for pain and suffering if you ask me.

Anyways hi.

Numquam_Clamo said:
...so Hello.

lol, That was short and sweet but did what needed to be done. Acutely I think that's one of he best ways Ive seen anyone introduce them self :)

Welcome here :) And I hope you make me "lol" lots moor times :)

Welcome to a lonely life, here's another welcome hug;
*hug*
we're big on those around here, it's even got it's own thread :D lol.

Qui said:
Welcome to a lonely life, here's another welcome hug;
*hug*
we're big on those around here, it's even got it's own thread :D lol.

mmm, wonder who started that thread off ??? :p lol She is a cool :cool: cat in deed.... The hug master off all hugs

**Jumps on you and gives you an attacking hug**

Latest posts

Back