i'm so needy. please love me. LOVE ME!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

husky

but nodoby wants to, because i give out the cold needy vibe that's so hard to shake off. i'm so sad and lonely because i want so much attention from others. i need the world to love me; my ego needs it, my true nature demands it. love me!! praise me!!! adore me!!! feed me!!! i'm soooooo hungry!!

People are pushed away by the needy wibe that your sending out. First work on that, focus on yourlsef instead of others once your happy with who you are people will want to spend time with you. When all you want is attention and have nothing to offer yourself it will be hard to get people to love you. Its hard when your alone and need company but you have to realise that the reason your not getting the attention and the love is because your pushing people away by demanding so much. You say your ego needs it your nauture demands it and thats the problem; the way you phrased that sentance shows that you are sending out a needy possesive wibe which pushes people away.

Focus on yourself and when you meet new people try to act interested but not needy and you will be just fine and will deffinently meet more people

Hi.

I think all of us have that needy inner child who is desperately seeking approval. The first step is just to be kind to yourself. Be kind to that lonely little child inside. Try not to judge yourself harshly, but with kindness.

Why are we lonely? is b/c we don't fit it, because we miss someone, or because we wish we had that special some1....or is it because we do fit it but we just can't handle the hypocracy and fakeness of this world.....i mean, sometimes i find myself searching for a purpose to life... i mean its gr8 and everything but ok we go to school, we have jobs, get married, have kids, we get old then children leave their parents, then eventually we die...then what..thats it right????

well be4 i continue to make you want to die already, i know the answer to my loneliness... i just don't look 4 it... the answer to all my problems has ALWAYS been God... and whether you believe in him or not... it doesn't matter because he exist.... and if you don't want to believe in him thats ok, cuz all iknow is that HE is the only1 that can help us... the ppl in this world suck...they really do... but 1 person Jesus was able to make that sacrifice to die 4 our sins so that 1 day we could do his will... all i know is that personally i am miserable and unhappy because i have separated myself quite a little spiritually, and that will happen, but you have to fight to remain having a close relationship w/ God....and if you don't agree w/ me please don't bother saying negative things about my opinion, b/c i KNOW that what i believe in is true and no man can change my mind.... GOD is the aNSWEr...everything that i have seen has to me to believe in God for all that I have not....thank you for reading this...find a church and do what your heart tells you to do after you attend 1 service... it changed my life and I know he can help you...i mean, just writing this has helped me realize that just talking about him... has made the loneliness go away...God Bless You

Latest posts

Back