insult

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I've been told that I'm a cougar and a milf and I love it! It's nice that I'm 40 years old in 2 weeks and I can still attract the boys. :)

Miss Demeanour said:
Hey I've been told that I'm a cougar and a milf and I love it! It's nice that I'm 40 years old in 2 weeks and I can still attract the boys. :)

How do you hide from a cougar? Some of them have very sharp claws! :eek:

I do find it funny that you take issue with him calling you a cougar but see nothing wrong with stalking the poor boy. Ah, irony.

Listen, Glenn Close, you're too young to be a cougar, so if he did call you such an awful name, who cares? The key point to take from this traumatic life experience is that Pedro, or Juan, or whatever he's called does not like your advances. You showed him a picture of an attractive woman to fool him (albeit a woman off TV - bravo again, by the way, for that great piece of thinking) and he still wasn't interested. Why? Because, my dear, you seem to have an obsessive personality. Unfortunately, your Spanish Michael Douglas is not interested in a woman who adds him time and time again. You have probably scared him.

People here are trying to help you. I am, anyway. I may laugh and joke but you need to laugh and joke and stop seeing this as something it is not, and that is some harsh trick played on you by life. You need to see that you are the problem and this lad wants to be away from you. Also, if you don't change your approach, people here will soon stop indulging your rather repetitive posts and just ignore you. I mean, do you want that? I'm guessing you came here because you're lonely. Well, people here can help with that, but not if you keep on telling us about your virtual stalking campaign. That said, if we did start ignoring you, you'd probably just create a new account with a pic of J-Lo just to fool us of your identity. **** you, you sly fox! Oops. Shouldn't have called you that. Silly me. :club:

Latest posts

Back