Is it bad that I seek emotional connection before having sex?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's definitely not bad and don't let anyone try to tell you it is. Some people need the connection before they can enjoy it, for others it's purely a physical release. Neither way of looking at it is wrong, it's what works best for them.

What you decide has to feel right for you.

Thanks for the replies.

I can see most of the people here actually appreciates what I believe, but honestly speaking at times even I get really confused on what to do. Sometimes I feel such sexual urge, but on the other hand I'm still single, cos I have not many girls who I can attach with or who have similar interests to mine(a few who I found, I can count them in one finger, all were engaged when or wherever I met them).

Sometimes, when my urge really kicks off, and I feel really lonely, I tend to get relaxed to on that matter and try to change my attitude on the matter, but I revert back to my actual stand very quickly. These days it's turning into a constant battle within myself, I wonder how long it will go on.

Latest posts

Back