Is love really a weakness?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abe109

Reaction score
On the issue of love

Men must know this when I heed and caution them. I tell them that women won't bring them anything but trouble. They hesitate, they don't listen and then they end up terribly sick, hurt and weak. Same thing goes for women on the issue of men. Does beauty corrupt our souls and degrade our mind? The answer is yes, it does. It makes men soft and therefore vulnerable. We are the most productive of all creatures men and women alike. And when people sit together and use logic and thought, that is the real love which conjures up civilization. When we give in to our passions and lust, that is the love that corrupts us and ultimately does nothing for ours souls.

love is only a weakness in so far as the person fails to assert themselves to prevent being taken advantage of.

Otherwize it isnt a weakness.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So it depends on what your definition of beauty is.

I'm looking forward to a life without love..and if we do live on after physical death and reincarnate then eternity without love sounds like a hoot..
In a million years time I want to resemble a bitter twisted fungus faintly pulsing alone in a cave..but I think I'm already there...ahh heaven!!

Mike Moose said:
I'm looking forward to a life without love..and if we do live on after physical death and reincarnate then eternity without love sounds like a hoot..
In a million years time I want to resemble a bitter twisted fungus faintly pulsing alone in a cave..but I think I'm already there...ahh heaven!!
Lol funny

Latest posts

Back