It has come to this, then.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gyneco

Reaction score
I went to Amazon.com today and impulsively bought the following:
- The Art of Mingling: Proven Techniques for Mastering Any Room by Jeanne Martinet
- Interpersonal Edge: Breakthrough Tools for Talking to Anyone, Anywhere, about Anything by Daneen Skube
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships by Leil Lowndes
- The Friendship Factor: How to Get Closer to the People You Care for by Alan Loy McGinnis

They cost me about $50, which is more than I spend on food a week. I really hope I wouldn't die while I was in the middle of reading them. I'd hate for my family to find them in my closet along with my Ryan Cabrera CDs and my blow-up doll, which I only use when I need to drive on the carpool lane, I swear.

Great! Hope it's going to be helpful.

P.S Share your knowledge with me after you read because I am lazy reader.
Joking :p

gyneco said:
- The Art of Mingling: Proven Techniques for Mastering Any Room by Jeanne Martinet
- Interpersonal Edge: Breakthrough Tools for Talking to Anyone, Anywhere, about Anything by Daneen Skube
- How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships by Leil Lowndes
- The Friendship Factor: How to Get Closer to the People You Care for by Alan Loy McGinnis

They cost me about $50, which is more than I spend on food a week. I really hope I wouldn't die while I was in the middle of reading them. I'd hate for my family to find them in my closet along with my Ryan Cabrera CDs and my blow-up doll, which I only use when I need to drive on the carpool lane, I swear.

LOL you are funny!
I don't know, I discovered my Dad was keeping Dale Carnegie's How to Win Friends & Influence People in his bathroom library and my first thought was actually one of admiration. Of all things for a single man to read in his bathroom, that would not have been my first guess. lol

It said to me that he wanted to improve, to become more successful.

But hmm... with Ryan Cabrera and the blow-up doll, you're on your own. :p (Just kidding.)

Maybe you could post some of the tips and things that you learn? I would be interested in hearing them. :)

gyneco said:

gyneco said:

Are you serious about the blow up doll?

Anyway congrats. The book by Leil Lowndes is quite good. Btw everything you learn in these books work, don't knock it until you've tried it.

Latest posts

Back