Joyna here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have the courage to write longer texts anywhere else than in this thread, so here I go.
This is about my marriage. We have been married only 3 years (together we've been 6 years) but I'm already so tired with my husband. No, that's not true, I'm not so tired because of him, but because of his mental illnesses. He has anxiety disorder, panic attacks and some kind of depression, and 'cos of his problems he has forgotten my feelings.
For example today my husband and our daughter spent their day in pre-christmas party whit my mother-in-low, while I was packing moving boxes, cleaning up our old house, carrying those boxes and driving around the town like 50 km. Then I had difficult work things and in addition i have bad cough and I'm stressed and tired.
So, you could think my husband to ask how everything went and how am I feeling? No! He just complained about his diet and how he has no "own time" and how terrible I am when I'm stressed. He didn't ask anything from me, not even once.
I feel so lonely in my marriage. I wish I had a person to tell how my day went when I come home.

.. and still this english writing terrifies me, I'm so sorry for all my misspelling.

hi Joyna, my grandparents on my mom's side were Finnish:) They even lived in a town in America that is actually like a Finnish village. There was a statue of St. Urho, (i guess he was a legend there? the guy with the pitchfork through the grasshopper?) and everyone has a sauna, etc.... and Finnish flatbread:D

your english is very good.

nice to meet you

and sorry to hear of your stress and troubles with your husband. i hope your husband starts being nicer to you.

i know how you feel, i really wish i had a nice caring man to hold me right now. i am crying now again. i am very lonely for someone right now.

you are not alone, here is a big ((hug))

i am now going to go cry

sorry for your troubles

Latest posts

Back