Just to make it clear

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

Am not leaving!!!

OK, I am or have gave my moderator account up has I feel for has long has I have that I would have to be coming here all the time. Now I don't have that I feel that I don't have to be here every day and there for feel no guilt in not being here or at least I dont feel I have to be here. errr Anyway I hope to be starting some voluntary work soon for the hospital near me to drive patients to and from there home. This I hope well work out and I well keep you all informed in what happens. But I have to try and start doing stuff that gets me out moor. Not just at the PC all day.

I well always come here and often I hope. It is a great place on the net. Just I need to be meeting ppl IRL. ppl on here are amazing but we all live to far away. Am never going to meet friends I can go out with for say watch a film with on here. Well I might but there is moor chance in that happening if I get my ass out there. So just to make it clear why I might not be modding here I well still be an active member here has I think you are all bloody amazing.

And Robin dude can you take the notice down for me :( am getting all shy and honeysuckle about it. Am not that great and its making me feel like I should not be posting here are something KK You get me.

Thanks

Awh... geez... you had me worried when I came on and saw no Bluey as a mod!!!
Stay close okay!!
Goodz Luck IRL

Latest posts

Back