Last thing you bought

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 rolling stones LP's turned up yesterday from EBay, all old and dirty so I had much fun cleaning them up and trying to get them to sound even remotely listenable... with mixed results. :)

Walley said:
got this for my living room TV so now every screen in my house can access the media server. I can now surf youtube and other online videos on the big screen and no more copying movies to usb!
WD%20TV_Play%204-580-90.jpg

Man... like your house isn't full of high-tech stuff already. :p

Tissues, cookies, and ice cream... life's essentials

I kinda fly regularly due to my 2yrs old little nephew visiting us every vacation period, so i pick him up and bring him back ;) and that's why i decided to buy a travel organizer/wallet purse in pink color of course. If you also travel with babies or toddlers, then you understand the point, hehe! :p

KGr_Hq_VHJFIFHn_Dt_ffe_BSCK_2_TO5_Q_60_12.jpg

New inner-tubes! Then I paid to have them fitted because when I fitted one, the tire sounded squidgy which is not right! Cost me £30 in total. After a year out of service, my bike works again. It's not to last though as the back wheel is buckling and I am not paying £35+ to fix it. I'd rather (and plan to) buy a new bike!

Drywall. Yes, I mean that. Stimulating, huh? Oh and some screws (not the good kind :) Hehehe!

A second Roku. Now I can stream all my content to the upstairs and the downstairs.

So much, much better than Apple tv. Although I like Apple computers, phones, and tablets, the Roku beats it by a mile.

H&M Skeleton jumper:
img-thing

Claire's Accessories 3 piece cat dress up set:
43296.jpg

1. 4 pairs of tights: purple lace, grey lace, see through/nude with pink polka dots, see through/nude with purple polka dots)
2. Magazines: Disney Princess magazine and Bizarre magazine
3. Navy blue peter-pan collar dress, knee length
4. Way too much candy and sweets
5. Vintage buttons
6.Stick on gems
7. Unicorn plush
8. Cigarettes

1. 2 books (The Wedding Ghost by Leon Garfield, illustrated by Charles Keeping. Kid's abridged version of The Water Babies by Charles Kinglsey, illustrated by Mabel Lucie Attwell).
2. Ann Summers lingerie.
3. Cigarettes.

Latest posts

Back