Lefty or righty?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what my answer should be. I'm not exactly ambidextrous, but there are several tasks that I am only able to execute left-handed, and vice versa.

Righty, but trying to teaching myself to use my left as well as my right.

~ Same here

~ It is due to being left handed until around eight years old - the teacher(s) made me change to my right hand and said I would not have a good start in life if I remained left handed.

~ If it is a new task and no preference for either the right or left hand, I will do a new task left handed the majority of the time.

~ I believe I still process everything left handed even though that would not make much sense.

~ At any rate, I am mess for sports that require a racquet for the most part - I play tennis left handed and I play badminton & racquet ball with either hand - left hand for placed shots and right hand for power shots.

DreamerDeceiver said:
Not sure what my answer should be. I'm not exactly ambidextrous, but there are several tasks that I am only able to execute left-handed, and vice versa.

Righty...But I bat left-handed...And I think if I were to play guitar, it would have to be left-handed...I drink my coffee left-handed, too...Hmmmm, maybe I should rethink this...........

DreamerDeceiver said:

I'm the same way. I write and cook left-handed, but there are many things I do like a right-handed person. Apparently, I shoot right-handed. Didn't feel comfortable in my left.

Right is dominant but I'm equal opportunity should the right conditions arise;)

LoneKiller said:

YESSS! first one!
team lefty haha

bookworm1979 said:
Righty...But I bat left-handed...And I think if I were to play guitar, it would have to be left-handed...I drink my coffee left-handed, too...Hmmmm, maybe I should rethink this...........

I play guitar left handed also- waaay cool, it blows ppls mind (:)

Latest posts

Back