Less and Less like anyone else

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps you want to write about your problems, but are afraid of the consequences of doing so.

This would be anxiety.

stork_error said:
I write a big long post and then I delete it. Why might that happen?

Take deep breaths, you can try again. We're always here to hear you out.

Case said:
stork_error said:
I write a big long post and then I delete it. Why might that happen?

I do this more often than I'd like to admit.

Same. My whole life has been a rough patch and I always think about sharing what's wrong in here, but it's so much I can never find the right words -- nor do I want to disclose the most intimate part of myself.

Just take your own time. Reaching out isn't easy.

I just did that a few weeks ago. I did it because I felt like there was nothing anyone could really say to help (though I knew they would try)

I've done this many times myself. I even write the full thing out and am moments away from hitting Post.... then decide to just cancel the whole thing.

I write posts and sometimes don't bother to post them, either because I decide the reply won't help, because I get busy and close my browser or because I don't want to write everything about me.

Sometimes it just helps to write it out and not publish it. I have a blog and it is great just to spew and spew and spew but not have to hear responses that are sometimes uninformed but people feel compelled to say something.

^^ Pretty much that. If you don't want to post something, writing it out at least helps you get the emotions out. I do it sometimes myself.

To be honest, I just did it about two minutes ago. :D

Latest posts

Back