Let the sun shine in.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamer8

Reaction score
I think the sun has finally broke free from the clouds. For now. I don't know how long this will last,but I need to set up an appointment so I can finally nip my moods in the bud.

OR you can learn to work through them (like I am...) but it doesnt hurt at all to get help from the outside. I've just chosen not to take the medication route.

Good luck on your journey.

SophiaGrace said:
OR you can learn to work through them (like I am...) but it doesnt hurt at all to get help from the outside. I've just chosen not to take the medication route.

Good luck on your journey.

Thank you Soph,but I'm afraid I'm scaring people off when I get into monster mode with my depression.
I don't see any other solution other than getting professional help.

I also don't know if I can...since my insurance sucks =/

I have a quote from Carl Jung, he was one of the big psychologists that came after freud, and added to freud's theories of how the mind works.

I found it pretty interesting and I hope you will too.

" Most people come to me with an insurmountable problem. However, what happened was through our work together they discovered something more important than the problem and the problem lost its power and went away."

-Carl Jung

Oh here's another quote...

It's not by a psychologist but by a pastor from a major church in D.C.

"Opportunities often look like insurmountable obstacles."
- Mark Batterson

"Trials have a way of helping us rediscover our purpose in life."

- Mark Batterson

dreamer8 said:
Thank you Soph,but I'm afraid I'm scaring people off when I get into monster mode with my depression.

I hope that you can find something that helps you, whether it's medication or some sort of therapy (talk-based therapy or Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy).

I think that fact that you are motivated to try is actually a good sign even though you're going through a rough time.

(((dreamer8)))

cheaptrickfan said:
dreamer8 said:

I hope that you can find something that helps you, whether it's medication or some sort of therapy (talk-based therapy or Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy).

I think that fact that you are motivated to try is actually a good sign even though you're going through a rough time.

(((dreamer8)))

((cheaptrickfan)) Thank you.

Latest posts

Back