luck or misfortune

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Expelliarmus

Reaction score
In psychology, there's no such thing as luck or misfortune. If you're "lucky," it's because you're internally positive, attracting positivity. If you're considered "unlucky," it's because you're internally negative, not accepting success and expecting the worst, hence attracting negativity. The universe reflects your internal state – it's a precise mirror revealing depth.
The Law of Reflection states that repeated experiences convey messages from within. Adjust the source instead of modifying its reflections. External disasters result from internal ones. Continual complaining invites tragedies. The reflection model advises not tying your happiness to specific people, things, or situations; true happiness comes from within.

A poor man asked Buddha's teacher: "Why am I so poor?" Buddha replied, "Because you haven't learned to give." The man, surprised, asked, "What do I have to give?" Buddha answered, "You have a face that can share smiles, a mouth that speaks kind words, a heart that opens to everyone, eyes that see good in all, and a body to help others. You are not poor; poverty is a state of the soul."
Anyone unfamiliar with why the law of attraction doesn't work for them should realize that nothing in nature lives for itself. Rivers don't drink their water, trees don't eat their fruit, the sun doesn't shine for itself, and flowers don't perfume for themselves. "Let's live for each other" is a natural law. Be a help to others, and don't be a cause of each other's misery. Bringing happiness to others makes the entire universe serve you.

I was a giver, still am, was always positive and full of goodness, was always kind, still am, but the world just kept taking more and more from me without any reward, to the point that I have the life and ruined mental health that I endure today. I still try giving out smiles, which are rarely returned, offer help where I see some sort of suffering, which is often rejected, make invitations to share time, which are often declined. I am tired of life.

I think you get from life what you give it. I try hard to be grateful and I think that makes me a happy person.

I tend to believe everything happens for a reason, but don't buy into the successes necessarily because of positivity or positive auras and stuff, as I can see there is a massive "mediocrity" enjoying success in relationships, finances etc merely because of their negativity towards others less financially better off who they are happy using to underpin their easy success model of working, either as a pack, group, giant club or fraternity, knowing in relationship dynamics females always consider the male who can provide for her children which is common sense, but for removing the ability of males lower down the wrung, they are carrying both the heavier burden and recieve the purposeful reduction of help to function properly.
I would like to see how positive people really are on a level playing field, that would be exciting prospect for the vast majority but not for the minority and mediocrity.

Latest posts

Back