Lies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when i was younger, i was organising this huge deal between sony bmg and a company who wanted to run their marketing campaigns. one day as i was leaving a meeting i met micheal jackson and paul mcartney. we hit it off straight away and now we are all best friends. I meet them every now and then for kebabs and pancakes. If anyone fancies joining us, just give me a shout.

I was once auditioned to be James Bond 007, but had to pull out when I realised it would compromise my real spying.

I really don't understand how you can say anything bad about what is such a wonderful species.

I'm a great mathematician.. and I spelled that right without the aid of spell checker.

ladyforsaken said:

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, <breathe>, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, dislike Lady

Latest posts

Back