Loled so hard

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kenneth Johnson said:
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Forum#Forum_Members <---Funny. XD 2nd oh, I was in a chatroom, just pissing off the mods til they finally banned me, apparently my friend can say "I raped elmo" But I can't say "Eww why him? Cookie Monster sexyer, I be raping that *moderator edit* all night long." Then they kicked me out, man I never loled so hard. XD:p

You're likely a troll, but on the off chance you aren't, we dont allow the word that I edited out of your post. DOn't use it again.

And I cant say that I blame the mods at the other place. Settle down.

Oh sorry, and no I'm not a troll, far from it. The mods there just really bite. So I mess with them. :3 But non the less, far from a troll.

EDIT: Wait, do you think I'm ranting? Lmao nooo, that just REALLY funny, like 5 friends of mine was there, we're Iming eachother of how funny that was, I far from mad, that was just really funny. XD

EDIT 2: Don't mean to complain but I have to put this in here, I've been on the forum for 20? 10? minutes, and your saying I'm most likely a troll? Now that is comdey right there, you don't even know me and already trying to say what I am, no worries, just had to point that out.

Hint: Don't "mess with mods" as they dont care for it. Their job is hard enough as it is.
No, I dont think you're ranting - you simply used a word that we dont allow here, so I deleted it.

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response..."

Seems to be how you are describing your actions.

I only mess with those mods, simply because I don't care, and they're over powering to the max. No I didn't mean ranting when I said the "n" word, I mean when you said "Settle down." I may be a kid, but I'm far from an idoit ma'am(If your a he, I'm so sorry.)

EDIT: A The Super Mod: Yes, I know what a troll is, I own a site myself. But no I wasn't being troll, if thats what a troll is then half of the mods there our doing it.

EDIT 2: This is azaming already got 2 mods annoyed at me...wow. XD I didn't eve mean to do that.

Kenneth Johnson said:
I only mess with those mods, simply because I don't care, and they're over powering to the max. No I didn't mean ranting when I said the "n" word, I mean when you said "Settle down." I may be a kid, but I'm far from an idoit ma'am(If your a he, I'm so sorry.)

EDIT: A The Super Mod: Yes, I know what a troll is, I own a site myself. But no I wasn't being troll, if thats what a troll is then half of the mods there our doing it.

EDIT 2: This is azaming already got 2 mods annoyed at me...wow. XD I didn't eve mean to do that.

Minus = He

Eve = She

Yes that is what a troll is, and we won't allow it here.

@Minus Thats great, which I am not trolling here. Just saying what happened 40 mintues ago causing me to lol hard on a different site. I hate trolling, and I hate trolls. I don't troll, and I really don't troll for no reason.

@SophiaGrace Thanks.:)

lmao, I don't know whether to laugh, shrug, or just bow out now. :p Im leaning towards chuckling. :p

EveWasFramed said:
lmao, I don't know whether to laugh, shrug, or just bow out now. :p Im leaning towards chuckling. :p

I'm lmao atm, this is funny seriosuly.

@Steel Oh of coruse, excuse me I didn't check the mod list, didn't mean to leave you out. ;)

**** Kenneth you've managed to get three mods in one thread. I dont think i've ever seen that happen before. xD

SophiaGrace said:
**** Kenneth you've managed to get three mods in one thread. I dont think i've ever seen that happen before. xD

lol, wtf? Then you obviously haven't been paying attention, Soph. :p

EveWasFramed said:
SophiaGrace said:

lol, wtf? Then you obviously haven't been paying attention, Soph. :p

Did you not know that I am on ADD medication? :p

You didn't check the mod "lost?" Sorry I can't ignore typos xD. I have a typo fetish.

@SophiaGrace Thats what I said, I'm loling off three things now. Never thought I'd get three mods in one topic, and this is what? My 2nd topic here, the fact that I didn't even try is what makes it funnier, if the admin comes, I will be lmao all week. XD

@Sanal Eh, can't spell everything right. :p

Latest posts

Back