LoneKiller's Blog? Forum? WTF!?(SHOULD WORK NOW)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoneKiller said:
Guys. Just because I have my own forum now doesn't mean that I'm going to stop posting here. It's important to me that you all understand that.

I would hope you won't stop posting here! And pretty much thought you'd still be around because you're cool like that. :)

Just a reply to let you all know that I made adjustments to my forum that are more pleasant. I hope you all like the change. I also want to thank you all for taking the time to help with visiting it, joining it, and offering suggestions.

It's not unusual for guests to be reluctant to join due to fear of it not being kept up to date or abandoned due to little traffic. I put too much thought and work into it, and I'm in for the long haul. If it's half as pleasant and cordial as this forum, then I'm satisfied with that.

God Bless.
LK

http://thequickbrownfox.freeforums.net/index.cgi

Do some of you resent my having my own forum? I am in no way trying to steal members from here. I'm not trying to compete or anything. Even if I was, I wouldn't stand a chance. I just thought it would be neat to have my own forum/blog thing. I hope that you all understand that.

Godspeed.
LK

No, no resentment towards you at all. It's cool that you have it up and running, I'm still quite impressed. :)

Nothing to resent at all! Quite the opposite, like Lady F said, very impressive! :D

Thanks guys.

The reason I'm so sensitive about the issue is because I used to be a member of a couple forums that I can't remember the title of. They were gaming forums.

Anyway, one of the senior members on one of them created his own forum. Everyone started giving him hell and accusing him of not needing them anymore because he has his own forum now.

They felt used and were quite pissed off. The difference between me and that guy is I'm not leaving ALL forever because I have my own forum now.

Since I joined this forum, I have made a couple of enemies yes, and have gotten quite angry at times, but I'm human. Nobody is happy 24/7. The rest of you have been very supportive, kind, and extremely helpful. A place where I can have others to communicate with and have fun with also.

I would be out of my Goddamn mind dropping this forum and all of you who helped make me well just to have my own forum. I would never do that to you all. I never forget those who are good to me.

God Bless.
LK

Joint! And kept my username from here so you know who it is (also to avoid forgetting my own username :p)

LoneKiller said:
Thanks guys.

The reason I'm so sensitive about the issue is because I used to be a member of a couple forums that I can't remember the title of. They were gaming forums.

Anyway, one of the senior members on one of them created his own forum. Everyone started giving him hell and accusing him of not needing them anymore because he has his own forum now.

They felt used and were quite pissed off. The difference between me and that guy is I'm not leaving ALL forever because I have my own forum now.

Since I joined this forum, I have made a couple of enemies yes, and have gotten quite angry at times, but I'm human. Nobody is happy 24/7. The rest of you have been very supportive, kind, and extremely helpful. A place where I can have others to communicate with and have fun with also.

I would be out of my Goddamn mind dropping this forum and all of you who helped make me well just to have my own forum. I would never do that to you all. I never forget those who are good to me.

God Bless.
LK

+1
I salute you for that. :)

Veruca said:
Joint! And kept my username from here so you know who it is (also to avoid forgetting my own username :p)

Yay! I'm on there with the same username too lol.

LoneKiller said:
Do some of you resent my having my own forum? I am in no way trying to steal members from here. I'm not trying to compete or anything. Even if I was, I wouldn't stand a chance. I just thought it would be neat to have my own forum/blog thing. I hope that you all understand that.

Godspeed.
LK

I think it is... ******* amazing you have your own forum. You should put a lot of effort into it. Go all the way and put every fiber of your being into it and make it the best forum anyone has ever seen.

Seriously, do it. You have my full support and faith in this project.

High everyone.

Much to my chagrin, my existing forum (Forum Of Paradise) is being deleted for reasons that piss me off too much to get into. However, I have created a new forum which blows the old one away.

It has many more features and all around better stuff. I apologize deeply to my members of Forum Of Paradise.

My New Forum: "Nico Bolas Forums"

http://nicolbolasgeneralforums.createaforum.com/index.php?action=forum

EveWasFramed said:
But....wait....why they heck did it get shut down???

Because some wingnut did me the honor of posting the "Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs" and "Chomp" video. I didn't notice it until the next day and received a warning from a mod. Long story short, I got pissed off and opened my BIGmouth in my defense telling her to kiss my ass and her mother's ass. That was all it took.

I suppose I could have went over her head to the admin(Mods just love it when a member goes over their head to the boss.:p) but he or she would only agree with the mod. I've never seen an administrator take a member's side over as mod's.

Latest posts

Back