LoneKiller's Scrapbook

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
theglasscell said:
Recently two kids died at a music festival in my city, it was all over the news here for days.

It's a shame.

I think all drugs are dangerous though, some just take a lot longer to kill you. I'd rather just die instantly from a drug than slowly kill myself with alcohol.

It's scary though, my niece and nephew will be teenagers soon and so will my son in a few years, I am so scared about them trying some stupid thing like that. When I was that age I would take anything anyone offered me.
Hi theglasscell. Whaaaaat's happenin'?:)

I'm not a parent, so I highly doubt that I can understand how scared you must be for your son, niece and nephew. My niece just had a baby a little north of 7 months ago. I can't say that I envy your situation. Not to sound like a "Bible Banger", but I will pray that your loved ones will be protected against such a horrendous drug world out there.

addictfacesofmethl_zpsd2becbd5.jpg
download1_zps1ab5d808.jpg
download2_zps4c19e379.jpg
download3_zps4e5ba6fc.jpg
download4_zps69d733bc.jpg
download_zps7c4afe40.jpg
images1_zpsc52d61bd.jpg
images2_zpsd545e4bc.jpg
images3_zpsb34fc44f.jpg
images_zpsc462df45.jpg

I know a former crackhead. Doesn't look anything like those pics though.

khaoz_ferox said:
I look at those photos and still can't believe all of the money our government blows on marijuana prevention. Busting weed dealers, when they have honeysuckle like meth out there focus on, which is a million times more devastating.

LoneKiller said:
khaoz_ferox said:
I look at those photos and still can't believe all of the money our government blows on marijuana prevention. Busting weed dealers, when they have honeysuckle like meth out there focus on, which is a million times more devastating.

Don't really know a lot about that kinda thing but I do know that if people want it, they'll get it no matter what. Nothing gonna stop that.

khaoz_ferox said:
LoneKiller said:
khaoz_ferox said:

Don't really know a lot about that kinda thing but I do know that if people want it, they'll get it no matter what. Nothing gonna stop that.
Very true. I don't smoke weed anymore, but they should just legalize it, tax the honeysuckle out of it, and use the money towards fighting real drugs. The drug war will never end, but at least they could use the money they blow on busting marijuana dealers and growers to help make a bigger dent in truly lethal drugs.

It's been my experience that alcohol is far more dangerous to the body than weed will ever be when it abused, yet it's legal. I've never seen someone smoke a j and get behind the wheel and kill themselves or God forbid, kill another because they're drunk and they know it. Yet they still drive because their decision making is influenced.

Alcohol when abused kicks the honeysuckle out of your liver and stomach. It makes some people turn into ******** who can't handle their liquor and start acting like they're Mike Tyson only to have a bouncer toss them out on their ass in the bar parking lot.

I've never seen anybody act like that when they're stoned on weed. They should take a lesson from Amsterdam and legalize both marijuana and prostitution. It's a waste of time busting hookers and weed dealers. I've seen docs on police who transfer out of Vice to another area of law because they're sick and tired of busting hookers who are arrested and back on the streets 2 hours later, or those caught with like 4 joints. It's a waste of their time as law enforcement.

If they taxed the honeysuckle out of it I very much doubt the money would go toward the fight on harder stuff.

Drugs are rife pretty much everywhere. You aren't going to stop it. I live in a small market town that, on the outside at least, you would never expect to have a lucrative drugs trade. But yeah, honeysuckle's everywhere.

oh oh! .. I know a crack head! \o/
this guy was always an over the top party guy, a ********* gutter king even from highschool days.
but, I was told by some friends that they saw him and he was living on the streets downtown in recent years.
so the last time I went down there I paid attention to the street people I saw.. I there he was...
this guy is the same age as me, and he looked it when I saw him last.. but NOW.. ****!
he literally looks like a 70yr old man with wrinkly face, a long scraggly beard, torn coat and half of his hair fallen out.

it's sad in a way.. what it can do to people. but on the other hand, it's also completely self inflicted. can't blame anyone but himself.

LoneKiller said:
khaoz_ferox said:

I live in AR. which has made the Meth lab Capital of the world several times... And they did crack down on it... It has been made a class Y felony... That's the same as kidnapping and murder. I know several people serving 40 years to life, for manufacturing or dealing.

But I know someone convicted of 2nd degree Murder and he got 20 years. Now the prison system is so over crowded , they are just letting the non-violent criminals go to make room.

Also Washington County drug court is the BEST in the country... Run by Judge Gunn, she is fair, but hard core !! And she has gotten allot of people clean, and running successful productive lives now.

Any of those could be a before and after I've had a coffee an cigarette most mornings.

No.

I have a fascination with serial killers, because I want to know how they tick. Mostly a psychology thing.

And I love scary movies, but that is mostly because I like being scared (when it's fantasy.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back