Lonely friday/saturday nite in?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkDaisy

Reaction score
How do you spend your lonesome friday/saturday nite in?

Personally.....i have a quick hot bath and then into my baggy pajamas.
It's then onto the sofa with my blanket, a cup of tomato soup, wheat crunchies crisps and giant bag of chocolate buttons...... as i watch previously recorded paranormal/ufo programmes.

C'mon ppl tell me your typical nite in..........no matter how wild/quiet or eccentric it may be!!

It's definitely the little thingz in life, folks!! :D

Get home from work, take the dog out for a nice long walk, call somewhere to get food, home for a shower and cook something nice for the both of us, watch a movie while she chews on her toys. :D

Lost Drifter said:
Get home from work, take the dog out for a nice long walk, call somewhere to get food, home for a shower and cook something nice for the both of us, watch a movie while she chews on her toys. :D

This is actually quite heart warming :D

Well some of my friends do the same thing as me. So we hop online and play video games.

I do my stretches, put a hot pot on and either come here or play video games, and download flicks. It's very exciting.

Welcome to the forum!:)

Imageboards, movies, series,anime, play guitar, videogames... once in a while go out to a gig.

Ooooh, chocolate buttons! I love those :D

For me? Sometimes I'll have a takeaway. Lately I've been spending it bumming around on the internet, in the ALL chat room, listening to music and perhaps playing some videogames or my guitar. I have a very chilled out friday/saturday night and I enjoy it :)

Depends. Sometimes I'll go over to Ohio with people to the bars or sometimes I'll spend it in xat. Fun times :p

A night in? Beer, Xbox/movies and maybe a little time online are my usual activities.

Usually I am in xat chat here, and read a book, and drink tea, but often that is the thing I do every night..

I normally watch some TV and generally chill out. I don't do anything really worth mentioning. Things used to be different though. I remember a time when I'd visit my Dads every weekend with my Brother and then my Dad would go away and leave the house to us to do as we please. There was also a period of time where I'd stay at my friends or they'd stay at mine almost every weekend x]

Sit on the computer and talk to my son thru messenger. Forever boring, nothing new. Same thing every night. Don't have tv or I'd be doing that.

I rarely have a really lonely night in because I live with my parents and at least one of them is usually home in the evening. But if I'm home alone, I cook something and watch a movie, read a book or play the guitar :)

Friday Saturday. Who ******* cares what ******* day it is. I hate the ******* human race and when I've finished this last ******* can I am going to bed and I hope I don't wake up again. I bet I ******* do. I bet I've gotta see another ******* day.

Self-loathing and masturbation.

Seriously though, whenever there is a meetup.com event close by I'll go to that. If not I'll usually go for a run or swim or perhaps watch a movie or read. I'll also loiter around the ALL chatrooms too :p

Latest posts

Back