lonely lesbian, 18yo

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know what. I am sooo impressed with this community...anywhere else that a woman would post as "lonely lesbian, 18yo" there would've been a flock of sexist and sleezy guys on the doorstep of a post. but here everyone has been so great to here. seriously this is such great sign of the goodness of the people here =] (or at least the ones who have commented/resisted the urge to comment :p) i look forward to getting to know you all alot better

Shivosky said:
you know what. I am sooo impressed with this community...anywhere else that a woman would post as "lonely lesbian, 18yo" there would've been a flock of sexist and sleezy guys on the doorstep of a post. but here everyone has been so great to here. seriously this is such great sign of the goodness of the people here =] (or at least the ones who have commented/resisted the urge to comment :p) i look forward to getting to know you all alot better

I agree, It is good :)

it's been a pretty cool place in the short amount of time i've been here. people are understanding and generally nice.
makes me pull back on a few insults i could throw to certain posts. thats a good thing. i seem less of a *****.

Wait so how long have you been a lesbian? Cos from the sounds of it, you've only had one girlfriend.

Shivosky said:

Yes, I must agree with Bluey... we do pretty much rock.

hey eloriane i'm also 18 and i'm also gay
i'm just starting to come out, so i still feel a little unnerving about it

but welcome to the forum

it's nice to know we're not the only ones

:)

Latest posts

Back