Lonliness: The crazy things you do...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Often when I'm really bored I mix different kinds of drinks together to see if it tastes any good, both alcoholic and non alcoholic. When I run out of things to mix I go to the supermarket and buy something new.
After a while I started listing the things I tried and assigned them a number based on how it tasted, my favourite so far is a cheap coke-ripoff + a certain coconut flavoured soda + orange juice.
Whiskey & Coffee also works pretty well ._.

Yea, I'm crazy like that.

Random moments of extreme rage smashing, kicking and punching things although not very often. Something as little as someone being rude to you at the start of the day can eat at me all day and by the end of the day I'm in a fury.

Goodmorningamerica said:
Lonliness drives oneself to do many crazy/strange things, whether they be socially unacceptable or even highly dangerous. I'm interested to hear what everybody on these forums does that is crazy in their daily lifes.

I'll start the ball rolling. A very strange hobby of mine is choosing a random café on the other side of London and then planning a route to get there by bus. Whenever there's a day that I'm not attending college I make a note of the directions and leave. It's really fun and boosts my confidence by being able to go into an unknown place and be relaxed about it.

I won't mention my 'crazy hobby' since it might freak people out.

I like your idea. I live in San Diego. So one day on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday if I have no other plans I'm going to google cafes in San Diego, take the bus there and go have something to eat.

Alonewith2cats said:
Goodmorningamerica said:
Lonliness drives oneself to do many crazy/strange things, whether they be socially unacceptable or even highly dangerous. I'm interested to hear what everybody on these forums does that is crazy in their daily lifes.

I'll start the ball rolling. A very strange hobby of mine is choosing a random café on the other side of London and then planning a route to get there by bus. Whenever there's a day that I'm not attending college I make a note of the directions and leave. It's really fun and boosts my confidence by being able to go into an unknown place and be relaxed about it.

I won't mention my 'crazy hobby' since it might freak people out.

I like your idea. I live in San Diego. So one day on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday if I have no other plans I'm going to google cafes in San Diego, take the bus there and go have something to eat.

Glad you liked it. I'm amazed that everybody took to it actually.

Smiling all by myself because of funny thoughts in my head, most times without even realizing it. I've done this at work and school and other places, and people have wondered why I'm smiling. Some people think it's funny, I think it's slightly embarrassing.

Huh, probably not anywhere near as interesting as everyone else, but, I've written letters and birthday and Christmas cards, and mailed them to myself. Just so I could get something in the mail, that felt like it was from someone. One year I sent over 100 Christmas cards to myself. I signed them with different names, some quite silly names such as Randolph Penguin. I set up more than one Facebook and Twitter accounts, just so I could send myself messages. And in resturants and cafes, I've pretended to get, or that I have to make, a phone call, just so it looks like I have someone in my life to talk to, or so it looks like I'm waiting for someone and they've called up to cancel ...

Like I said, not very interesting ...

Latest posts

Back