look at the moon. isn't she beautiful ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

husky

another full moon passing by. it's almost full. have you felt the rise these past two weeks? i just got out of the shower singing ephemeral melodies and now i'm feeling nostalgic because they are forever gone. men, have you noticed that girls cling to you during this period? the moon cries when you're sad, but smiles when you realise your dreams.. i guess.

yeah, i'm a softy. :rolleyes:

I love the moon, too! I had an amazing experience lately. For the first time in my life, I viewed the surface of the moon through a powerful telescope. It was amazing! I was in the countryside on a farm and someone had brought the telescope. It was fascinating to see the craters (shaped almost hexagonally) and the scars on the surface of the moon. Later, we sang songs around a bonfire. It was really fun!

i know, it's crazy. in this period i get very musical. the moon creates waves in our being. a wave each 29 days.. so about a thousand waves in a lifetime. glad to know a fellow rider!

Wow, i've always wanted to own a scope like that. Must be truly amazing to gaze at something so far away, close, big 'n small at the same time. I've been so desperate sometimes that i've tried to focus some regular binoculars on stars... but that didn't work so well. ;)

Hey Robin,

It was really amazing. We also focused the telescope on a planet, I think it was Neptune. There were moons around the planet that you could see through the telescope. Freaking awesome. (Now the moons just looked like tiny stars, though--the planet is distant!)

lonelygirl said:
Hey Robin,

It was really amazing. We also focused the telescope on a planet, I think it was Neptune. There were moons around the planet that you could see through the telescope. Freaking awesome. (Now the moons just looked like tiny stars, though--the planet is distant!)

Awesome =O. I can sit and watch those NASA images of galaxies and stuff for really long times. Seeing things like that makes it pretty much impossible to imagine how small we really are.

Hey Robin,

Yes the first times I saw on cable television the NASA flights where you can see the beautiful earth rolling by covered in clouds, it was really touching. I felt it was amazing to see our gorgeous planet! God I hope we people can take care of it and keep it safe for our children.

Yeah, the night sky sure is pretty. I like looking up at the moon and stars, I often do that when I can't sleep. Too bad its too cloudy right now to see any stars or the moon. :(

Yeah i can just lie there when i'm not too tired sometimes; watch the blinking stars and completely clear my thoughts.

Latest posts

Back